The Truth

It show David, Zemo and Team RWBY walking down the halls of the ruin of division nine Blake see cracked window of the containment room they just past.

Blake: "What happened here"

David: "Winter Soldiers if they lose control or don't follow order by their leader or even attacked them they will be locked up there so they can be contained until they regain control of them again."

Weiss: "And how do you know that"

Zemo: "Trust the Captain he know everything that he see's"

As the group was moving along it show Neo poking her head out seeing David moving slowly with his shield up as Neo remember her and Victor talks.

Flashback

Neo: 'If they come in can I kill the Captain'

Victor: "You may but if you don't they problay look for me as they might send the others chasing after you. So if you see the Captain kill him...."

End of Flashback

As David could enter where the chambers of where the Winter Soldiers are being kept David stop moving as he heard a noise in the background as Zemo looked at him confused as David recognized the footstep noise as he speak out loud.

David: "So you are here trying to kill me is that it... Neo?"

Neo came out of hiding as she rested her umbrella behind her shoulder as everyone got their weapons ready as David put his hand up Zemo see's what David is doing as he told him.

Zemo: "David what are you doing?"

David: "Dealing something in the past. So Neo are we going to stand here all day or are we going to fight?"

Neo later glare as she came first attacking David as he raised his shield blocking Neo attacks until David later ram Neo wit his shield sending to the floor as she quickly got up as David got ready as the two start running at each other.

David was later kick to the ground as a Blade came out of Neo umbrella as she point at David as she tried to stabbed David with it but fails as he continued to block it with his shield not till he smacked it away from Neo hand as David punch her making her stumble back as David got into defense stand with his shield.

Neo: 'I thought you were more than just her shield'

Neo show her message to David as he grabbed his shield getting out of his arm as he place it on his back as David stared at her as he replied to Neo text.

David: "Let find out..."

Zemo: "Kick her ass David!"

The two got ready as Neo came charging at David as he was able block of Neo hits and kicks not till one punch got him off guard as David later hit Neo away from him. Recovering from that hit Neo grabbed her umbrella and swing at it trying to cut David not till grabbed the umbrella and later yanked it out of her hand.

Losing the umbrella to David was bad as Neo see David toss it to the side as Yang picked it up as Neo tired to kick David he used his foot making Neo putting her leg back to the ground as David ran up to Neo tackling her to the ground making the two break open the chambers of the Winter Soldiers as David punch Neo making her knocked out cold.

Yang: "Damn didn't know you will do that Uncle...."

David: "Yeah anyway take her back to your guys transport so she can be locked up with the others while me, Zemo and Ruby look around here finding Victor."

Yang nod her head as she picked her up as Weiss and Blake followed Yang as they take Neo back to the transport so they can locked up Victor and her for good. As the three left David, Zemo and Ruby look around.