Ruby vs David and Zemo

(Play the song on top)

David: "Agh!'

David was hit from the butt of Crescent Rose as Zemo point his rife at Ruby as she quickly switch her sniper to the scythe cutting Zemo weapon as he goes in for the punch as Ruby got a hold on Zemo arm as she grabbed him using her semblance pinning Zemo to the wall.

Trying to get out of Ruby grip she was hit by David shield as David caught his shield and rammed Ruby off of Zemo as Ruby got up used her semblance and then ram at her father sending him to the floor as she cuffed his leg together as Zemo uppercut Ruby as the two fight it out.

David: "ZEMO HANG ON!"

David broke the cuff of his leg with his shield as he got up from the floor as Ruby and Zemo was fighting Ruby shot her cresenct rose at Zemo which it missed him by a inch as the bullet hit one of the explosion's barrels causing one pod of the Winter Soldier to explode as the pod was collapsing. 

As David was running to Zemo and Ruby he jumped over the railing as explosion went off from the right side of him as Ruby and Zemo sees rocks about to collapse on them they let go to each as Ruby almost got buried by the rocks as Zemo land right next to David as the two look at each other.

David: "Go get out of here!"

Zemo: "That what I'm doing!"

Zemo start making his way out as Ruby got out by rubbles as she run trying to catch Zemo as David jumps in front of his daughter way.

David: "Listen Ruby we had our mind control we didn't have a choice"

Ruby: "Move!"

David: "Ruby no!'

As Ruby tried to get past from David he grabbed her by her cape trying to slow her down until Ruby cut her hood a little bit making her father to let go as she fire ice dust block the path for David. Looking up Ruby see Zemo trying to get out by the launch pad until she chased after him seeing Ruby coming after him Zemo tried to climb faster not till as he was pulling himself up on the metal steps not till Ruby kick him in the stomach sending to the one metal steps behind him.

Ruby aimed her weapon at Zemo as she fired David came in with a backflipped using his shield deflecting that shot as it went back hitting Ruby as she fall down on the metal step on the bottom them. David help Zemo up his feet.

David: "Ruby is not going to stop you need to go"

Zemo nod his head and starts moving while seeing his friend moving David load his grappling hook into his wrist as he place his shield behind his back  Ruby got up started to chased after Zemo seeing Ruby was about to past David he jump firing his grappling hook as it wrapped around Ruby body as it pull her down as the two fall hitting the bottom metal steps. 

Meanwhile with WBY

Yang: "And there you go."

It show Neo cuffed on the chair as she look at Yang, Blake and Weiss as the three look at each as they caught with a happy look.

Blake: "Now we wait for Uncle David and Ruby."

Weiss: "Oh yeah speaking on those two they should be here right now"

Yang: "Should we check on them"

Blake: "Lets go"

As the three started to make their way to the bunkers they went to the cryo pods of the Winter solider where being put there as they see half of the place destroyed as they look around.

Yang: "What happened?"

Blake: "I don't know but we can't let Victor escaped"

Weiss: "But where Ruby, David and Zemo?"