We're not the only ones....

Atlas

Down level Warehouse

It show David looking outside by the door as he see the Atlas military is searching for them as he hears Nick calling out for him.

Nick in the background: "Hey David"

David walked to Nick as Sarah and Razor were staring at the room where their squad tied up Zemo to the chair as he was slowly waking up by the pain as he see David and his team staring at him.

Zemo: "David....."

David: "Which Zemo am I talking to?"

Zemo: "Your mom you always told me about your mom David"

David: "So you do remember"

Nick: "And just like that we're supposed to be cool?"

Zemo: "What did I do?"

David: "Enough...."

Zemo: "Mein god I know this would happened all that stuff when the divisional nine put that stuff in my head well our heads David it still there"

David: "You just got to say the damn words"

Zemo: "Yeah......"

David: "Who is he?"

Zemo: "I don't know"

David: "People are dead Zemo the bombing, the setup everything the doctor to set up 10 minutes with you alone and I need you to do better than I don't know."

Zemo: "He wanted to know where we we're kept David...."

David: "Why?"

Zemo: "Don't you remember who"

David start realized what Zemo meant as he took couple steps back not wanting to believe that Victor is searching them as Nick begin to speak up

Nick: "Why he want to go to that place what inside that place anyway"

David: "It a group he wants.."

They all turn to David as Sarah looked at David concern 

Sarah: "What do you mean..?"

David looked at Zemo as he nod his head as David walked to Zemo side as he look back at the group with scared look in his face.

David: "Because......Me and Zemo are not the only Winter Soldiers...."

Flashback

It show David and Zemo in their Winter Soldier gear walking and holding a briefcase in the underground lab as the Colonel greeted them as Zemo show the briefcase as he open it show four packet of Super Soldier Serum as the Colonel took the serum and dismissed them.

As the Colonel give the serum to the head scientist as he smiled at this and looked at the four subject he have as begin putting in the serum to the other subject.

Few Moment later 

It show Guards moving the Subject back to the room moving around in pain as David and Zemo watch as one screamed out as he was tied in the bed

Winter Soldier 1: "IT HURTS PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!"

David and Zemo didn't say anything but kept looking and minding their businesses as the other Winter Soldiers screams begin to died out as the Colonel smiled at this as he show David and Zemo their new Winter Soldiers Subjects.

Few hours later 

It show David fighting one of the new Winter Soldiers as Zemo stand right next to the colonel as the other sat on the side watching as the new one made grabbed a hold on David arm making him go to the floor and later kick punch David as he grunt in pain as he kick David away from him making him hit the wall.