Patterson vs Ironwood

February 8 2022

Atlas Academy 

News Reporter: "The attack was divesting-"

New Reporter 2: "Atlas Military have attacked United State base-"

New Reporters 3: "We got reports of the casutiles of the attack as many American troops have died during the attack-"

News Reporter 4: "This is the deliver act of war against the United States-"

After the all news channel begin to be interrupted it show Ironwood there standing facing the camera as he was broadcasting in all channel including Earths News Station.

Earth 

Washington D.C 

White House.

U.S Staff: "Mr. President I think you need to see this!"

U.S President: "Let me see."

It show Ironwood as the President didn't say a word but listen Ironwood message.

 Ironwood recording: "I always promised to protected this kingdom and others and our people future, but there someone who want it destroyed. We stopped the Knights for destroying our future of Remnant and put them in cells that they deserver and made the U.S Troops pull out of that base we attack. But there one person who kept refusing....

Captain America or better yet David Knight.......

Where ever you are Captain I know how much you're teammate means to you so I give you a choice Captain. You either surrender yourself or watch I'll take your friends life away from you."

U.S Staff: "He wouldn't....."

The President didn't say anything but later clutch his fist in angry as the people of earth got scared not knowing if the Knights died they would lose their defenders.

Ironwood recording: "You got one hour Captain for you to respond...."

When the recording end all the staff of the White House look at the President who is sitting on his desk still looking where the message was played.

U.S Staff: "Sir w-what do we do?"

U.S President: "Get me General Patterson........"

Meanwhile in the safehouse in Nevada

It show Patterson there looking at the restroom mirror looking at his reflection as he remember his time in Vietnam.

Flashback

Vietnam

It show Patterson in his young age getting pinned down by the enemy in the trees.

U.S Private: "Where the sarge?!"

Patterson: "He dead!?"

U.S Private 2: "We all are going to die here!"

Before the enemy could get closer they hear the enemy stop moving to their spotted as they shout in panic as they open fire. Leaving the group confused as Patterson and the other Soldiers peek their heads out.

U.S Private: "Who shooting??"

After saying that they see a squad taking out a Platoon of Vietnamese soldiers as they were screaming in pain until they see one on the ground crawl back in fear as it show a Soldier holding a sword.