Victor Plan

Flashback

It show Victor moving past people who was in the hotel where his family is staying.

Victor: "MOVE GET OUT OF THE WAY!!"

Paramedics started loading the dead bodies in the back of their ambulances as Police were investigating the hotel to figure out who was the killer as they were taking picture of the bullets shell of on the floor and the throwing knife.

Police 1: "So who do you think did it?"

Police 2: "I don't know but whoever kill this man must be a good assassin..."

Victor: "Let me go I must see if my family is alright!"

Police 3: "Sir stand back this is a active crime scenes"

The two police man see Victor there trying to find his family as the two remember that they found a dead mother and her children's cover in a body bag as they check the I.D of the Mother as they walk up to Victor one asked him a question.

Police 1: "Is your last name Lander"

Victor: "Victor Lander is my family okay officer?"

Police 2: "I'm sorry to say.....

.......your family has been killed....."  

Victor POV

For years I have been alone and sad to see my family taken away from me by the Winter Soldier for decades I been tracking the Winter Soldier for so long not till General Patterson freed one boy out of the Super Soldier Program as the boy seem broke for years after divisional nine came to ruins I confronted one of the scientist as one told me that the boy they used was my family killer. So when team Knights were formed I kept a close eye on him.

Studying them every single time so when the Knights went to Remnant I went undercover as one of their soldiers and I discover that their leader David was a Winter Soldier the same person who killed mine family so when David left the group to used his restroom one followed him as they repeated code making David turn to the Winter Soldier.

But when they defeated him David was married to other Team leader named Summer Rose after our trip from Mistral but after returning to Earth I look deeper into Divisional nine and found out they have multiple underground operation and bunkers for their research so I started looking for the founders of divisional nine while on search for the leaders.

David met up with Team RWBY and JNPR not till one of the Military's base in New Jersey was attack as he reunited the Knights and took it back they went to Remnant to defend the school their as the Captain left eye finally turn sliver making him have two sliver eye's after the Battle of Beacon.

Salem if that her name I think came attacking at Washington as the Knights with the help of Knight William and Knight Louis fed off her army and send her back to Remnant as Team RWBY was untied as they helped their fathers to bring a end to the queen ruled.

So after the War of Remnant and Earth I finally found one of the founder as he was the colonel of divisional nine after I found the files of the Winter Soldier list I see Zemo and David name on it and the book of controlling them after killing the Colonel I meet Neo the mute girl as she was every one favorite in the show.

I explained to her that I could help her bring a downfall between the Knights allies and them. Neo likes the idea as she join me on our mission so after when the mission went wrong with the Knights making the Four Kingdoms to make the Remnants Accords. While the four kingdoms were meeting up I asked Neo to ready the bomb as I degusted myself as Zemo putting his fake face and a wig.

After our bombing the Knights were made fugitives after the Captain escaped from Atlas and went on finding Zemo when the Knights and Atlas Ace ops found him the captain and one ace op chase him until they captured them and arrest the captain and his knights.

When they were captured Zemo Atlas send in one Doctor to interrogation Zemo as we ambushed the doctor and killed him we hid him in the bathtub on the hotel we were staying after sneaking Neo in Atlas so she can use the EMP I built  she send me a files important that Atlas have kept secure after reading about the Winter Maiden I thought that Zemo could maybe kill her.

So when I control and send him on the mission to kill the Winter Maiden the Captain and his buddies show up asking me what my plan. But when Zemo knocked out the Captain teammate the two fought until he push him into the elevator shift as I made mine escaped.

While I escaped from Atlas me and Neo meet up as we were heading to Alaska where divisional nine kept their other Winter Soldiers so before we could get on the plane that could take us to the portal to earth The Knights and The Hunters fight each other in Airport as Captain David and Zemo escaped and head to Earth.

As me and Neo made it first to the bunker where the Winter Soldier are being kept Neo said that we should used them but I denied her offer as I raised my pistol and shot the Winter Soldier in the pod dead. 

After killing the Winter Soldier I found the video recording of the day when my family was killed when I set every thing in my end Neo walk up to me holding up her scroll to me.

Neo: 'Can I kill the captain?'

Victor: "You may but if you don't they probably look for me as they might send the others after so if you see the Captain kill him."

As Neo was dealing David and the others I smiled at my master plan as it went in to plan showing Ruby the truth about David past I made her world shatter thinking her father was some kind of hero but what I really show her that he is just a fraud and that he is killer just playing as a hero.

I smiled at my work as I watch Ruby fight against David and Zemo. As I walk away from this happy from my plan that work that no other people have tried tearing the bond between Father and Daughter.......

So my sweet Family I have finally avenge you.........