The Great escape...

Few days before when the Jarheads escaped from the airport

Remnant

Mantle 

It show the Marines then parked their cars at the location that they were supposed to meet someone in Mantle.

Michael: "Where is he?"

Nick: "The General said he will be here soon"

Ryan: "Well he better get here I don't like wanting around and have Atlas arrested us."

After saying that a car pulled up as it show a Black 2014 SUV as General Patterson stepped out looking at the Four Marines as they salute at him.

Patterson: "At ease. What happened?"

Michael: "Well a big fight happened and-"

Nick: "Captain David and Zemo left the airport leaving some of the Knights arrested but Sarah and Knight Louis escaped. From Atlas custody"

Patterson: "I see... Very well I talked to Ironwood about releasing my men you did good Team MARN. I want you to report back to base and get ready for you next mission."

MARN: "Yes sir!"

Patterson: "You are dismissed."

Time skip.

It show Patterson driving at the street of Mantle as Patterson actives a secure line for his call as he was about to make as he call Maria Hill.

Maria on the phone: "This is Hill."

Patterson: "I need you here in Atlas. Deep shadow conditions."

Maria: "Give me four hours."

Patterson: "You have three over."

As Patterson end the call he came to a stop by a red light as he was looking both way turn to the side to see Atlas car with two Atlas patrol mans looking as one was talking in the radio as the driver was looking at him.

Patterson: "Want to see my lease?"

The Driver didn't say anything but honk at Patterson as he drive away seeing the Atlas patrol car driving away he slowly drive forward until without noticing another Atlas patrol car hit him from the side sending the SUV to the sidewalk as the car in front that honk at Patterson reverse and hit the front of the car as more Atlas Patrol cars surround Patterson SUV.

Patterson: "Damn my arm!"

Patterson quickly grabbed the injection from the glove pocket in the passenger side as he remove the cap by his mouth from the injector and injected it in his arm as he see more Atlas soldiers surrounding his car.

Patterson: 'Shit.... they know.'

Before he could do anything his car begin started taking fired as Atlas soldiers were shooting his car as it show the car armor appear on the driver window show the damage is taking.

Computer voice: "Armor 79%"

Patterson: "DAMN!"

He quickly check the back of the driver seat as he see a long huge case. Patterson reach for it grabbing the case by it handle and started opening it showing a M4A1 Greande launcher with 5 mags with it. As he was loading his rifle he notice the soldiers stopped shooting as he sees Elm walking towards the car with her hammer.

Patterson: "Oh crap"

Patterson them move to the passenger side assembling his rifle as he speak out to the computer to the car