The Twins trailer

(A/N This is not the Chapter but this is the upcoming book that will continued of the Aftermath of the Knights Civil War also play the song from the top)

Sarah: "You don't know everything about us girls"

It show Sarah and Ramirez walking away from the train station that they got off as they were in Europe.

Sarah: "Your Father and I lived by many lies"

Knight Tom Present 

Sarah: "Before we were the Knights."

It show the David walking ahead as Sarah and Ramirez walk behind David until it cut to Civil War as it show Ramirez and Sarah looking at each other as they were facing Team Hunters with Team Knights.

Sarah: "Before I had this family" 

Then it show Volume 2 the battle of Washington as Sarah tossed David shield to him as David slice the grimm in half with his shield as they fought Salem army off of Earth. 

Ramirez: "We made mistake choosing between the world want us to be."

It show Sarah and Ramirez glaring at Winter and Weiss as they face each other in the Battle of the airport. 

Sarah: "And here we are."

This November 

It show Siberia as Ramirez was controlling the helicopter as Sarah jumped down and landed between the Prison guards who was aiming their guns at the Prisoner. 

Sarah: "We have to go back Brother"

Ramirez: "Well you have to go back to where it all started"

It show Ramirez and Sarah enter a apartment that was in Poland as they pointed their pistol in the air while looking around the house as Sarah turn at the same time as the women who looked similar to the twin point her pistol at the two.

???: "Where do you think where was I all this time.."

Sarah: "We have unfinished business"

Their World 

The Twin Father: "My Children are the toughness in the world"

It show Ramirez and Sarah father flexing his biceps showing how strong is their bonds to the family as it cut to Sarah and Ramirez standing behind the debris behind them as they see Atlas Military looking for them.

Their Secrets

The Twins Mother: "I'm sorry Sarah and James but I have my orders and I play my roles"

Sarah: "It wasn't real mom"

It show the twin mother separating the girl and Ramirez from Sarah as the three screamed out for each other as Russian soldier took Sarah away from her siblings.

Their Legacy's

It show the group of grown women's in the training room as they were pointing their pistol around the room until they point at the wall they are looking at .

???: "It was real to me!"

Ramirez and the Girl were fighting in the kitchen as Sarah helped Ramirez as she thrown her at the cabinets of the kitchen as it cut to a man in the control room looking at the map of Earth as he turned to the masked assassin he whisper to the assassin ear.

???: "Bring them home..."

It show Sarah pointing her pistol at the air shooting 3 bullets at the masked assassin as he did one of David techniques using the shield blocking Sarah bullets  as Ramirez shouted out.

Ramirez: "WHAT THE HELL!! HE COPY DAVID MOVE!!!"

  Then it cuts to a armored truck driving in the main street chasing the twins as the masked assassin pulled out Ramirez Sniper as he shot the tire of the car as the twins were driving as the car flip.

Till it show the expulsion behind Sarah back as she jumped out one of the transport from the sky as she was falling from sky having a parachute on her left hand as she sky dive toward the ground as the assassin followed Sarah who pulled out a sword from his back.

Sarah: "One thing for sure...."

It show Sarah sliding on the destroyed solar panels that was falling from the sky as he did stabbed his sword on the panel while sliding to Sarah as she looked at the assassin as he tackle her off the panels as the two were still falling from the sky. 

Ramirez: "We are done running from our past...."

It show The Shadow of Sarah and Ramirez walking out of the red room they are in as they looked to the side.

The Twins

(Stop the Song here) 

It cut to the Ramirez family eating lunch wearing their combat gears as Sarah spoke up in the table. 

Sarah: "Okay here what going to happened"

The Twins Mother: "Sarah don't slouched"

Sarah: "I'm not slouching"

The Twins Mother: "You will get back hunch"

Ramirez: "Hahaha!"

The Twins Father: "Don't laugh at your twins sister Jack and listen to your mother Sarah" 

Sarah: "Oh my god no I-"

Ramirez: "oh god...."

The Twins Father: "Ah, Ah, Ah"

Sarah: "Alright enough all of you!"

The Twins sibling: "That not fair I didn't say anything..."

Sarah rolled her eyes as Ramirez took a drink from his cup.

Coming Soon

(Another A/N: Also the Knight Civil War is coming to the end so choose your side before this Civil War come to a end #Team Knights or #Team Hunters)