Team Hunters vs Team Knights

It show David walking out of parking lot wearing his gear as he have a Captain America helmet on his head while wearing his volume one suit as David see the Helicopter on the landing pad David start to run there until it was shot making it disabled as it show 3 Atlas Transport flying above David as Ruby used her semblance and landing on the ground as Yang landed right next to her half sister.

Ruby: "Wow it really weird to run in people in the airport don't you think it weird Yang?"

Yang: "Defiantly weird."

David: "Hear me out Ruby that doctor he behind all of this"

After saying that Blake came out of cover wearing he Volume 8 uniform as she stand few feet away from David.

Blake: "Captain"

David: "Blake.."

Ruby: "Anyway Dad Ironwood give me 36 hours to bring you in that was 24 hours ago can you just surrender.."

David: "You after a wrong guy."

After saying that the Ace ops with Winter came behind Ruby as Clover spoke up pointing at David 

Clover: "Your judgement is askew your war buddy killed a lot of innocent people yesterday."

David: "And there five more just like him I can't let the doctor find them guys come on"

Summer: "David"

It show Summer as Qrow and Tai stand right next to Summer as Team JNR is with then with their weapons out as Summer took couple steps forward.

Summer: "You know what about to happened do you really want to punch you way out."

After saying that Yang look at Ruby as she sighed looking at David.

Ruby: "Okay I lost patience's Harriet.."

Harriet then used her semblance cuffing David arms together as she took David shield away from him as she stand right next to Ruby while she chuckled at the Knight.

Harriet: "All to easy..." 

David: "You been busy Ruby"

Ruby: "And you are being a complete idiot Dad dragging in Uncle Ramirez and the others in I'm trying to keep- *sigh* I'm trying to keep you from tearing us apart."

David: "You guys did that when you signed.."

Ruby: *Groans in frustration* "You are going to turn in Zemo or you're going to come with us now before Ironwood send a Soldiers with no compunction about being impolite Dad!"

David then look to the side as Ruby look at her father wanting to know his choice is as David earpiece came alive.

Drake on the Radio: "We found it the quinjet is in hanger five north runway"

David raised his arms in the air as Michael shot the cuffs off of David hand as Ruby turn around looking to see who shot the cuff off.

Meanwhile with the two Snipers

Ramirez: "Nice shot Jarhead"

Michael: "Thanks Knight"

Back to David

David: "Alright Louis"

Louis slowly sneaking up to Harriet as Blake ears picked up hearing footstep as she spoke up.

Blake: "Harriet something is-"

Harriet: "AH!"

Harriet was later kick from Louis as she let go of David shield as Louis show himself as he turn off his invisibility suit off as he give the shield to David.