Short Stories 37 & 38

After story 37

Kim Taehyung entered the operating room where Elkie had been admitted to, having gone into labour. He had rushed over the second he was informed and now he was here, ready to witness the birth of his first child. The others and his family except Joohyun and Y/n were already outside, waiting to hear the good news.

Soon they would be parents to a little girl. Frankly speaking, they had not planned on having children yet but a night of unbridled passion had changed that.

Taehyung went to Elkie’s side and held her hand, feeling guilty as he watched her face, completely wracked in pain as she struggled to deliver the baby.

“Alright Mrs Kim. Once more, push!” said the doctor.

Elkie pushed as hard as she could, groaning in pain.

“Just a little bit more honey. That’s it. It’ll be all over soon,” said Taehyung.

Elkie suddenly glared at him murderously and grabbed his hair, yanking it violently back and forth. Taehyung yelled in pain and begged his wife to stop but it was to no avail, for it only made her more violent as she let go with her right hand, only to punch his head repeatedly with it.

“SOON? SOON?!?!?!? SOON MY ASS! YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I WASN’T READY TO HAVE CHILDREN YET! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU ASSHOLE!” yelled Elkie at the top of her lungs.

Elkile’s curses and screams and Taehyung’s cries would reverberate to the outside waiting hall, where the assembled friends and family could only cringe and silently say a prayer for Taehyung. By the time Elkie had delivered the baby and Taehyung had staggered out from the room, his hair was a mess and his face looked like he had been through a traumatic experience.

Needless to say, Kim Yeonhee was finally born into the world.

After Story 38

Sanctuary
Y/n watched as the children ran around, laughing and playing together. Everyone had brought their children over to visit, giving them a chance to mingle and get to know each other. They had met several times, but all the parents agreed that they wanted their children to become closer, just like they had.

Seunggi and Chaeyeon were fumbling with toys as they played with Yeonhee while So Hye sat together with Sungjae, Sooyoung and Seokjin’s son. To the right, Yena, Sooyoung’s daughter, ran around like the hyperactive child she was with Haejun and Jungwoo, Seungwan’s and Yeri’s sons respectively.

Seungwan herself was cradling her newborn daughter, Sejeong. Yeri was due to have a baby girl in seven months time, making another addition to the children count.
He watched with a smile even as he talked with the others, wondering how far they had come. They had started out as friends at Hogwarts, and here they were now, married with children.

“Dinner’s ready!” called out Joohyun as she saw the golems bringing out the dishes to the long table they had set up on the lawn.
They gathered their children to the table and started eating.

“With Yeri bringing another one along, we probably need to meet elsewhere in the future,” quipped Jimin.

“Its fine, we’ll manage,” said Joohyun.

“So, do you and Joohyun want to have another child?” asked Sooyoung as she looked up at Y/n.

Y/n turned his head towards Joohyun and the two locked gazes for a second before turning back.

“We’ve been thinking about it. We’d like to have a boy this time around,” said Y/n.

Suddenly, So Hye started crying out of the blue.

Joohyun and Y/n immediately turned to their daughter, trying her best to figure out what had happened.

“So Hye? What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” asked Joohyun.

“You said you wanted another baby,” said So Hye.

“Didn’t you say you wanted a baby brother?” asked Y/n.

“But it will be painful for mommy,” said So Hye as she continued crying.

“Awww. It only hurts for a short while when I give birth sweetie. Don’t worry ok?”, reassured Joohyun.

“But auntie Yeri sa….said…..She sa… Sh…she said,” said So Hye in between sobs.

“What did auntie Yeri say So Hye?” asked Joohyun, completely puzzled.

Y/n was just as equally bamboozled by what Yeri could have said that would make So Hye so upset about having a sibling. She had been so enthusiastic about having a baby brother all this while.

“She sai….she said…. You first have to be punished by the big, bad wolf,” said So Hye before she started crying again.

Deep shades of crimson started to appear on both Y/n’s and Joohyun’s faces, partly out of sheer embarrassment, partly out of anger.

“KIM YERIM!!!!!!!!!!” yelled Joohyun and Y/n angrily at the top of their lungs.

A/N: Its a girl for Taehyung and Elkie! I was inspired by the scene in reply 1997 when Eunji's character starts hitting Seo In Guk's. I love that drama and scene and just couldn't help myself.

I just couldn't resist with Yeri either knowing the savage girl that she is.

Hahahahaha hope these 2 chapters brought you some laughs