New Story Coming Up ☘ Fooling Myself ☘

Hey guys,
I hope you all are doing well ❤

Without taking much of your time, I just wanted to let you know that I have finally published my next story.

SYNOPSIS :

"I am not that stupid to fall for someone who is already in love with someone else. I think it's stupid and the people who do it are even stupider."

Meet Aashna Sharma. She's fifteen, introvert, sweet, smart and conservative.  The only thing she hates is to move out of her comfort zone. Peehu Chopra, the affable girl from the most popular group of Hazelynn High School just asked her to be her project partner. What could go wrong, right?

Meet Parth Khanna. He's sixteen, extrovert, daredevil, social and the heartthrob of Hazelynn High School. But unlucky for girls, he has already given his heart to someone else. Or, he thinks he has?

When Aashna has to move in with her aunt and her family, the only thing that bothers her, is the thought of living with her cousin, Shrishti. Why? Well, you'll have to read it to find out.

Let's see what will happen when she moves in with her aunt and her family. Being an introvert, she finds making friends more difficult than others. She was content with being the girl hidden in a corner, but life has different plans for her.

Join Aashna on her journey with Parth of friendship - confusion - love - heartache.

I hope you enjoy their journey....

☘ ☘ ☘

Sounds interesting? If yes, then add this book to your library and wait for another update.

I hope you enjoy reading this book even more than you enjoyed 'Stop Dreaming, You Silly Heart!'

Thank you for your time ❤

Love, that mindless dreamer.