26. Chapter - Squishy and moist wake-up method

I felt something squishy and moist touching me all over the face.

What the-

Before I could open my eyes or anything really the squishy moist thing pressed itself against my lips. In shock I opened my eyes ready to attack with- well, my squishy pillow?

Well, anyways I tried to remove it only to find my hands against someone's face. I looked better and it surely was Ty with eyes closed, kissing me with a smirk somehow also on his gorgeous face.

Slowly opening his eyes he distanced his head away from me, my vision focusing slowly on him, “Like the wake-up method?”

I smiled lightly at him, nodding. Quickly he kissed the top of my fabric covered nose lightly before getting off the bed fixing his white shirt with his tattooed arms, “Good. Now get up. Everyone is waiting for you downstairs.” He smirked at me.

“Wait, how long have I been asleep?” I rubbed my eyelids while stretching and standing up.

“ I don't really know. We just got here.” He answered me while I folded my bed covers and readjusted the throw pillows.

“We?” I asked, my brain still not functioning.

“My family and I dumbass.” He said holding in a laugh.

I frowned, “Oh God. I totally forgot. I was just really tired so I thought I could take a nap but I overslept. Shit.”

I turned around searching for the mirror. I looked at myself and realized I was a mess. Before I could hysterically ramble on I felt Ty's hands sneak around my waist, crushing me against Ty's chest.

I could feel his breath against my earlobe making me shiver. “Shh baby. It's alright. Everyone knows that you were tired.” He bit on it lightly making me hold in a breath. He trailed soft kisses down my neck onto my shoulder. I gripped his hands in mines holding them tightly.

Soon enough he turned me around and pushed me against the nearest cold wall roughly but gentle enough not to harm me. I let out a moan of approval before his lips pressed themselves against mines, starting a kiss full of lust and longing.

His tattooed rough hands gripped my hair tightly as his tongue entered my mouth exploring and meshing against mine.

My hands clutched his white shirt feeling his muscles. “I wanted to do this for too long.” He murmured between the kisses.

“I missed you.” I said quickly before his mouth devoured mine.

Soon we both needed the oxygen so our lips parted, as I opened my eyes and stared into his beautiful green ones.

“Tonight there's an underground fight going on.” He said huskily, “I want you to come and watch me fight.”

I nodded not thinking too much.

*.*.*.*.*.*

“Ana, darling” I soon heard Mrs. Channing's voice as I stepped into the dining room, “We couldn't believe when we heard what happened to you.” She came into the view and hugged me a bit too tightly but I ignored the pain.

She kissed both my cheeks still holding me. “You look amazing, darling.”

I blushed at her words muttering a quiet thanks. I was never good at receiving compliments.

Soon enough she let me go and right after Mr. Channing's strong posture came into the view as he embraced me in his arms, lightly not to harm me unlike Mrs. Channing.

“Glad to see you're still alive, Ana.” His deep voice boomed the room.

“Now, people quickly get seated the lunch is ready.” I heard my dad's voice interrupt us, just as my mom walked in the room carrying a tray of baked potatoes and lamb.

It smelled delicious.

My stomach rumbled just in time loud enough for Mr. Channing to hear. He smiled down at me, “Well then shall we?”

I smiled back as we all got seated, Ty of course beside me. I began devouring all the food like some kind of animal. Most probably a pig who hasn't eaten in days, but at that moment I couldn't give a fuck.

“Your food is delicious!” Mrs. Channing complimented my mother who smiled gratefully and thanked her.

The whole lunch passed by in mindless chatter and delicious food. Soon enough Channings left but Ty stayed with me in front of the house.

“So you'll go?” He asked.

“Of course.” I said smiling at him. “Who are you fighting with, anyways?”

He smirked mysteriously at me, “You'll see.” His lips touched mine for second making me close my eyes. When I opened them he was gone walking away towards his house.

Okay then.

Sooo what's up ya'll?

I know I know I haven't updated in ages and I feel super bad but school has been a bitch sooo excuse moi.

Songs I listened to during this chapter:

~Love me like you do- Ellie Goulding~

~ I want you to know- Zedd ft. Selena Gomez~

~I want- One Direction~

~ Make it rain- Ed Sheeran~

thank you all for all the nice comments and votes on the last chapter.

GOAL FOR THIS CHAPTER IS 25 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS.

Next chapter will be pretty exciting and dramatic. I think

Anyways ya'll I hope you had an amazing weekend. I gotta go now so BYEE.

Much love, xoxo.