23. Chapter - Chocolate Bitch

I woke up and felt something heavy surrounding my waist. It was hot. I mean the temperature. I felt blotches of sweat formed on my body.

Slowly opening my eyes I noticed Ty. Well Ty's face inches away from mine. I looked arround and noticed I was still in the hospital and the room was totally empty, thank God. Everything that happened slowly came back to me and I groaned.

“Already cranky in the morning aren't we?” His voice frightened the shit out of me. I immediately looked back at him and noticed he was gazing at me with his green irises also. Cheeky bastard was smirking.

“Shut up.” I muttered and tried to get his tattooed hands off of me but that only made his grip on me tighten. He was careful not to hold me to tight, though.

I heard the door open and I couldn't believe who was there.

It was Ash.

As soon as his eyes located us they darkened a bit, but he kept his posture. “Hey, Ana.” His voice was warm but his eyes held a story of their own.

“Hey, Ash.” I greeted back with a smile. “Ty get the fuck off.” I grumbled, and looked back at him but he held an even bigger of a smirk than before, but he listened to me anyways and stood way from the bed. I tried to sit up, but Ty's hand stopped me.

“Don't.” He lazily smiled at me, “You need to rest.” I listened to him not wanting to argue more.

I turned my attention to Ash, who now seemed a lot more relaxed yet still a bit angry, but I chose to ignore it.

“Ana, goodness, as soon as I found out from Elle that you were in hospital I got here.”His worried voice boomed the room. “Oh and Elle told me she and the others would come later since she had to still go to school.” He smiled a bit and I returned the gesture, as he took something out of his jacket pocket.

It showed out to be a little square box, as he came over and handed it to me. “This is for you, sweet cheeks.” I kinda worried that Ty would get angry because of the nickname, but when I looked at him he was still standing at the same spot, but he seemed a bit angry, so I smiled a bit to calm him down which seemed to work.

“Ash you shouldn't have.” I hesitantly took the box from him.

“Don't worry, it's not much. But I found out how much you love chocolate so...” He wandered off when he saw the smile on my face.

Me, being the pig I am, took the lid off immediately and there were couple of fine chocolates. “Literally, you're the best.” I pulled him down and gave him a hug. “You're a really great friend.” I told him into the hug which made him tense up but relax very quickly.

I broke the hug, and offered the guys some chocolate which they said no, and I was very happy cause of that. More for me.

What?

Give me a break, I just got my nose broken, and I got a minor concussion. Fuck off. (Yes, I'm definitely using all these injuries to act like a selfish bitch. Ha ha.)

“So what happened?” Ash asked.

“Well from what I've heard and what I remember, I got hit with a ball in the head by Rebecca, which caused the breaking of my nose and the minor concussion.

“Oh man, that sucks.” Ash said, “When will you be able to get out of here?”

“Why'd you ask?” I said back.

“I have my reasons.” Ash smirked back at me.

“I'm gonna shove those reasons up your ass.” This time Ty spoke up.

“Someone is in a bad mood today.” Ash said back at Ty.

“Well it wasn't me who got friend-zoned.”

Before they could continue their childish fight I interfered “Stop it you two for pickles sake!” I yelled at them which made me a bit dizzy. Ty noticed it somhow since the next second he was by my side.

“Don't yell babe. I'm sorry.” He stroked my cheek while I nodded. He was beautiful, I gotta say.

Soon enough a cough interrupted our so called 'romantic moment'. “Can you both stop with that lovey dovey crap. It makes me wanna bathe in my own vomit.”

Sooo... how are you guys?

Hope you had a nice weekend cause I didn't. I got sick like on Friday but I gotta say I took advantage of it. No house chores motherfucker.

Anyways, today is the last day of winter break and it makes me wanna cry and shove my head down the toilet. Did your school already start?

NYWHORE, enough with me rambling about bullshit, I hope you liked this chapter.

If you did hit that vote button cause you're awesome. I'm awesome so you know what's next. We make awesome babiesssss. Okay sorry. I'm sick, literally.

COMMENT if you have some cool suggestions for the book.

AND OH OH TELL ME WHO DO YOU PICTURE AS ANA. IDK REALLY WHO TO PUT AS HER SO PLS TELL ME IF YALL KNOW WHO REMINDS YOU OF HER.

Anyways yep NEXT chapter there will be more 'drama' and shit. So yeah. Ash appears again. Dayum that boy is fiiine.

Okay. Imma go now. I'm hungry and I need to clean myself.

Much love, xoxo.

p.s food porn on the side yooooo