30. Chapter- Lame Prank

A few days passed of me avoiding basically everyone in my family, school and that included Ty too.

Call me a coward and all, but I was too anxious to face them. It was Monday which meant facing Rebecca.

I got out of bed barely, putting on my socks still half asleep. Slowly I picked out black jeans and a Pink Floyd tee.
It was a casual day.

In the process of putting on the t-shirt, I accidentally smacked my nose which made me tear up and let out a strangled cry. God, I was a clumsy dumbass.

After putting on the clothes, and running a brush throughout my hair a few times I had to conceal the bruises. Well, try to conceal them.

Good thing is that mom and d- correction, whoever the fuck they were, let me stay at home the remaining of the week so I didn't even have to bother with putting on the makeup to conceal the bruises, plus the concealer never would have been able to conceal the swollen area around my eyes.

Thankfully it subsided by now a bit, leaving me with just the bruises.

Ugh, I hate Rebecca.

Slowly and gently I tapped the concealer in all the needed places. Looking at the mirror, the bruises were mostly concealed, but still a tiny bit visible.

Shaking it off, I figured that's the most I could do and quickly filled in my brows, not bothering with the rest of my face.

I quickly ran out of the doors with my bag over my shoulders not bothering to face my family, saying just a quiet goodbye, I started walking with a hurried pace to the school.

thankfully, I didn't see Ty.

Walking in the beat of the song I currently listened to, I walked in the parking lot of the school.

I already almost puked as I noticed Rebecca and her shallow friends surrounding what I assumed was her car, which if I haven't mentioned already was a red Audi.

Ugly.

As I walked through the now full hallways I heard a few laughs directed my way but I just looked down and tried to ignore them.
I figured that the incident that happened, would already be all over the school. It didn't surprise me though. Let's face it, it was Rebecca we're talking about.

As I approached my locker, I opened it and suddenly a bunch of papers, fell on top of me and out of the locker.

I heard people laughing all around me, so I quickly took a paper that was left in my locker, as an evidence from the lame prank that seemed to amuse some of the pupils.

I turned it around and sure enough it was a picture of me being hit by the ball in the face. How lovely.

I groaned out of frustration and closed my locker, loudly may I add stomping off to the nearest bathroom while hearing the cruel laughter of the students, behind me.

I entered the bathroom and approached the nearest washbasin.

I quickly dampened my face with some water and looked at the mirror in front of me.

It displayed a miserable, tired and annoyed looking girl. Definitely accurate to the way I was feeling.

I truly wanted to dissappear.

I was too tired to deal with all off this immature school bullshit.
Hell, I didn't even want to deal with the stuff at home.

I wanted to escape. Just go somewhere peaceful.

Soon enough, a bathroom stall opened loudly interrupting my self-pitying moment.

It was Rebecca.

Oh for fucks sake.

Sorry yall for the short update!!! I'm finding it hard to write again for this story.

Ugh, idk.

I'm going to probably update a new story soon.
I need something fresh cos this shit is depressing lol.
VOTE AND COMMENT ASSHOLES!!
Thanks for reading my shit, have a nice day!

Much love, xoxo.