8. Chapter- The Question

8. Chapter

Ty was still holding me very close to him.

“Ana who the hell is this?” She asked shocked , while closing the door of my room so my parents wouldn’t hear us. Before I could answer Ty answered for me.

“Ty Channing.” He said while flashing her his famous grin, but apparently that didn’t work on her.

“I don’t care, boy. Why are you in my little sisters room obviously too too close to her.” She said while Ty seemed very uncomfortable.  Oh man, do I love her right now.

Ty took a big step away from me while I just grinned at him.”Don’t worry Maria, he just came here  to apologize for a little misunderstanding we had.” I said while grinning.

“And what misunderstanding was that?”  She asked one of her dark eyebrows raising.

“Well, he was acting like a douche bag.”I said to her.  Ty shot me a look that said ‘I’m going to pay you back for this’.

“Oh well it didn’t look like he was apologizing.” She said with a frown.

“Yeah Ty, why don’t you apologize normally to me.” I said to him, grinning from ear to ear. He shot  me another look that could kill. Oh damn did I     just wanna kiss that perfect face.

“I’m so sorry baby. I really didn’t want to upset you.” Damn him. He just had to use the nickname. I saw him devilishly grinning at me while my sister looked angry. Room grew hot with tension.

“Baby?” Maria shot me a look.

“Um-“ Before I could try to make up an excuse Ty came closer and wrapped his huge tattooed hand around my waist pulling me closer to his heated body.

“My girlfriend is just always so shy about the nickname thing, ain’t you cupcake?!” He asked me with his brow raised. Oh boy am I going to kill his pretty ass later.

“Girlfriend?” Now my sister looked at us with confusion and anger radiating off of her.  I’m going to get in so much trouble. So much trouble. “Actually don’t answer that. You Ana will have a lovely chat with your sisters later on. And you Ty better be out of her room when I get back here.” She said furiously while exiting the room and shutting the door loudly.

“Are you an idiot or what?” I asked Ty furiously, “I’m going to get in so much trouble for this.”

“Baby I’m an idiot just for you.” Ty said in an overly seductive voice. I just gave him are-you-serious look. He chuckled.

“Anyways you go continue to dance or whatever you were doing and please put some clothes on, honey. We don’t want the whole neighbor to look at that hot body. You know it’s just for me.” He smirked at me. I blushed furiously.

“Oh no. I was half naked, Ty. Maria and Elena will kill me.” I cried, overly dramatic.

“Cupcake, I won’t let that happen.” He said, ”And now I gotta go, I don’t want your sisters killing me here. They can get pretty scary.” I laughed at that but turned serious.

“Yeah, but can you stop with the nicknames.” I said with annoyance, even though I liked it when he called me nicknames.

“Nope.” He answered popping the ‘p’. “Besides you know that you love it when I call you like that, kitten.” He smirked.

“Yeah right. Now hurry up and get out of here!” I said while pushing his firm body throughout the window.

“Cupcake why are you hurrying me. I thought we had something special.”