15. Chapter- Going to church

15. Chapter

I woke up at the sound of my mothers voice. Amazing. “ANA! GET READY. WE'RE GOING TO CHURCH!” She yelled as if there's fire.

I let out a loud sigh. Gosh. It's Sunday morning. Why is the universe so cruel?!

I felt myself not dreading the confrontation with my sisters. Heck, I just didn't want to even hear about them.

I got out of the bed, probably looking like a zombie. My mood was well, simply said shitty. Somehow everything from last night came back to me and I found myself smiling probably like a weirdo, looking like a horse.

My phone which was charging at the moment, buzzed. Startled, I went to look at who messaged me.

Ty.

As I read the name on the screen my heart felt all giddy and shit. Fuck, I'm so whipped.

I opened the message.

From Ty:

Hey babe! I've been thinking bout u. Be outside at 2.00pm. Imma pick you up. Xxx

I felt the giddiness gain, as I saw the nickname 'babe' on the screen, but quickly composed myself.

Okay, just act cool and write something you would normally write.

To Ty:

What's the magic word, Ty?

I felt satisfied with the message so I clicked send button. Not a moment later my phone buzzed again.

From Ty:

Seriously, Ana? PLEASE,do it. Since I love you and all that stuff :P xxx

I giggled like an idiot and shook my head as I read it.

Before I could type in the response my mothers voice made the house shook again, “ANA! NOW!”

Ughh. I felt frustrated and annoyed. Like I'm almost eighteen. I can decide will I go to church or no! Well not in this house, apparently.

I quickly wrote the response.

To Ty:

Yeah, yeah. Love you too, idiot.xxx

I quickly chose an outfit for the church that my mom would approve of. I slipped on my skinny jeans on my thicker legs and pulled on the white blouse quickly buttoning it up.

I didn't put on any makeup since I was just too damn lazy for that. I took my phone and headed downstairs. My phone buzzed again.

From Ty:

Can you meet me outside please? Xxx.

What does he need me for now?

To Ty:

Sure. Xx.

As I came downstairs my mom was dressed up and my dad tying his shoelaces. “I seriously don't know where your sisters are.” I chuckled at that, “ Well we'll be going for 5 minutes. So be outside.”

I nodded thinking that was enough time for a chat with Ty. I was closing the door of the house behind me and when I turned around there he was. In a white button up, black skinny jeans and his gorgeous hair brushed in neat hairstyle, so opposite of his messy normal 'I-woke-up-like-dis' hairstyle. His tattoos peeked out of the shirt, making me want to touch them.

“Well, what do ya think?” He raised his brows and made a turn around giving me a nice view of his ass. What can I say? I'm a teenager.

“What happened?” My voice laced with curiosity and confusion. I walked up to him eying him up and down.

“Well” he began, “I thought that I'd go with you and your family, to that church or whatever.” He said.

Oh, no. “No, no. Why?” I asked rubbing my temples.

“Well now I feel invited.” He frowned. We were close.

I reached out with my hands and cupped his cheeks. A soft caress of my thumb over his stubble made him shiver. “No, baby. I didn't mean that. What I meant was that my parents are pretty strict and honestly, I'm afraid of my sisters seeing us.” I explained myself.

“Don't worry so much for fucks sake. You have nothing to worry 'bout, okay? If they bother you or anything I'm going to deal with them and for your parents,” He sighed, “Well you've seen your mom. I'm quite a charmer.” He bragged. I slapped his arm slightly in a joking way.

“Yeah, yeah. I'd feel bad to send you home after you've done all this to yourself.” I waved in front of him from head to toe, “Plus, I guess I wouldn't mind having you around.” I joked, grin on my face.

“You guess?” He chuckled and finally pressed his lips against mine. I again, felt bliss. When we pulled apart his arm sneaked around my waist. He smiled at me, “Well, you surely can give me a kiss.” He winked before my mom and sister came out.

My mom smiled at Ty, but obviously stupid Elena frowned at made a 'eww' sound. Ugh, she can sometimes be so fucking annoying. I stared at her, Ty's arms still were around my waist.

Then I glanced at him, raising my brows as a sign for him to let me go. He just chuckled and did as I said. At cue my dad came out, Maria following behind him.

“Oh joy.” I muttered bitterly as all of the family members were staring at Ty and me. Gosh, why did he have to come.

I regretted my decision by letting him come, since I knew that my mom or dad will have some other stupid idea.

My dad looked at him with a cold gaze. He frowned. Oh god, here we go. “Hello, Ty.” He said sternly.

I started being nervous, “Hello, sir.” said Ty, politely. “I was just thinking if I could go with your daughter and you to the church, if it's okay?”

My mother awed at us and I felt a blush rising. I honestly, thought that at the moment I looked like a tomato. Probably not the best look. “Oh lord, this nice boy. Come on let him go.” My mom pleaded.

“Sure, son.” My dad gave in after a moment of silence. I think I heard Ty let out a sigh.