5. Chapter - The Fight

5.Chapter

He literally annoys the heck out of me. I stood there for a moment and then I took out my phone to look at the time.

Oh snap! I’m going to be late if I don’t move my sorry ass out of here .

-*-*-*-*-*-

After I got my books out of my locker I hurried to my class. Thank god that I don’t have it with Ty.

Just as the bell rang I placed my history books on the desk. I suddenly felt somebody touch on my shoulder . As I turned around , behind me was Ellie.

“Yo girl! Where have you been? I haven’t seen you in front of school  and Luke said that someone else drove you to school.” She half whispered.

“Hi brothaa! Yeah I kinda got late so… Yeah , did Luke said who picked me up?” Yeah I know. We have weird greetings but hey we’re weird so it’s alright.

“No he didn’t say a thang. So who picked you up? Some hot prince riding a horse?”She wiggled her eyebrows as curiosity flashed through her eyes. Ugh now I need to explain everything.

“Um, yeah, no. I’m going to tell you later ‘bout it.” I said as she nudged my shoulder.

“This is then something juicy.” She grinned showing her perfect white teeth . Seriously what toothpaste do these Americans use? Just as I was about to respond sarcastically the teacher got into the class.

----

*Lunch time*

“Girl you better start explaining.” Elle and everybody else at our table stared at me intensely with curiosity and Luke just sat there looking at his food.

I just sometimes LOVE my life. Note my sarcasm.

“Do I really have to ?” I whined like a child. “Yes” The group responded in unison except Luke. Luke I  feel you. I really do not want to explain my little morning thing with Ty.

“Oh gosh I really sometimes do not like ya’ll”. “We know, honey. Now start. Chop , chop.” Carly said obviously in hurry for me to start talking.

“Okay. So pretty much today  Luke was supposed to give me a ride. Right?” They all nodded. “Well after I got ready I stepped out of the house and there was Luke , but he was glaring at someone and that someone was Ty. So you’re all wondering what was Luke doing in front of my house? Well, he’s like my neighbor and stuff.” They all gasped at me eyes filled with something . I think it was shock.Yay.

“So wait. The Ty Channing, school’s bad boy and probably the hottest dude alive is your neighbor?” Carly asked dramatically.  “Girl you’re lucky.” Ellie interrupted even before I was able to respond.

“Well yeah but he’s annoying as fuck. Anyways continuing the story. Ty started yelling why is Luke picking me up blah, blah, blah then I was like ‘Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do’ and-“

before I could even respond Ella interrupted me. “Girl I think he’s a bit jelly, jelly.” She exclaimed excitedly .”I’m not really sure ‘bout that but anyways  then the asshole picked me up and carried me to his bike.”. “Wait,wait hold a sec. Ty carried you . Girl did you see his ass? Did you touch it.” Again, somebody interrupted me. This time it was Cole. Yep he’s gay. “Can people please stop interrupting me. Yes Cole I’ve seen his ass. And it’s not that awesome.”Lie and a total utter lie. “And no I did not touch it ‘cause that is just creepy.” Cole raises his bottle of water and says, “True that might seem a tiny bit creepy.” He flashes me with his white teeth. “Anyhow then he was al like blah blah blah and he told me that he is going to drive me to school.”Ok I kind of didn’t tell them about the kiss part. Don’t you judge me.