16. Chapter- Two love birds

16. Chapter

We were done with the church. Normally my family gets together at the entrance. Now, with Ty too.

“Yeah, I don't think I will be doing this anytime soon.” Ty whispered in my ear, his hands around my waist, while my family were talking about the 'new' priest or whatever. I snickered at his attitude.

“I think you brought this to yourself, babe.” I told him in a mocking way. He did, though. He wanted to come.

“Yeah, yeah, mock me all you want, cupcake.” He continued, “But I'm still the hottest dude in your life.” He winked.

“Really?” It's acting time!!! “I mean this super duper hot guy from back in Croatia has been talking to me. Like I think that he's probably even more hotter than you. Sorry, honey.” I said in all seriousness.

I think he believed me since his face got a bit red and his pupils got massive. Damn, I'm a good actress. “What the fuck, Ana?” He raised his voice a bit. He he he, I'm so gooooood.

“Um, what?” I wanted to laugh so badly.

“I hope your fucking kidding now.” He stated furiously.

“Now, now Ty. You cannot say the f word in front of church.” I stated, cockily. What? Don't judge me. I had to mess with him a bit.

He looked like he would explode. Before he could snap at me I said, “Okay. Okay. There's no guy. It's just you, my hottie.”

He let out a sigh of relief, before a smirk came onto his handsome face, “Mmmhm-” before he could press his lips against mines, Maria came and separated us.

“You guys, seriously make me puke.”She scrunched her nose, “Mom and dad wanted to say something.”

I looked around and my whole family's attention was on us, making my cheeks heat up. My mom looked like one of those moms that when they saw their daughter with a boy, would start planning their wedding or something.

On the other hand, my dad looked a bit mad. I couldn't blame him though. In one day he caught me and Ty kissing, which was entirely Ty's fault by the way, and us again, almost kissing.

“Aww, look at you two love birds.”My mom awed at us, fanning her face with her hand. She was definitely up to something. She had that expression on her face, as if she planned something, that I won't definitely like.

“What is it?” I snapped a bit rudely, but glared at her nonetheless. My dad gave me one of his famous scary glares. Which, I'm just saying are pretty damn scary. Like he could drill a hole into you with that glare. So, ya better watch out.

“Well,” she begun, snapping her gaze to Ty, “I just wanted to ask Ty, would he want to go to our house for lunch.” She smiled a wicked smile.

Before Ty could accept her offer I quickly stepped in, “Hell to the no.”

My sisters snickered, “C'mon, Ana, I'm sure Ty would love to join us.” Elena said, grinning of course.

I glared at them, hoping that like my dad it would hurt them somehow, but apparently it didn't work. “Actually, I haven't ate whole morning, so I'd love to.” Ty said politely sneaking glances at me, smirking. My frown got bigger.

Oh boy, this will be an interesting afternoon.

I'm soooooo sorry for not posting a chapter for so long. I got a massive writers block for this story.

Oh and this is like SUUPAAAHHH SHORT. I'm kind of figuring where will it go from now on, but if ya liked it nonetheless make sure to VOOOOOOOOOOTEEEE and Imma make sure that the next chapter will be much looooongerr.

And Ty will CHANNING ALL OVER YOUR TATUM.

Ok sorry, but if ya watched the video on the side ya probably know what I'm talking bout.

It's like 1 AM and I'm hyper, soooo Imma go now.

Much love, xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxooxoxoxoox. (Yeahh, I told you I'm hyper)