12. Chapter- I Love You.

12. Chapter

Ty's POV 

Fuck! Shit! Shitty fuck! Fucking shit!

How the fuck is she here?! Fuck, I'm screwed. 

As I saw fury, anger and... Hurt? Flash through Ana's eyes I immediately push... Kandy... Dandy? I don't know, but some slut off of me. She fell on the floor with a squeak that made my ears bleed. Fuck, the slut just jumped on me and then the next moment you see Ana looking at me.

When I looked back towards the crowd trying to see Ana, I can't. Shit! I lost her. Fuck. I hurriedly got up and started pushing through the crowd. "Move the fuck away, you idiots!" I yelled at the drunken teenagers that surrounded me but that didn't help

Suddenly, I saw her dancing and moving her hips against the other guy.  I felt this hard chest pain. It wasn't anything that i have felt before and I hated it. I tried to get a glimpse of the guy that danced with her so I could make his life a living hell. 

What!?! It's that fucking trash. It's fucking Ash. How dare that idiot touch my  Ana!?

Woah there! You sure got a little bit overly possesive there. My subconcious said.

Fuck you!

Anger and fury immediately started pumping through my veins as I pushed harder through the crowd. Ana didn't notice me because she had her back turned towards me.  I yanked her away from Ash and pushed her behind me, but still trying not to hurt her.

"What the actual fuck!?" I yelled mostly towards Ash. He looked a bit shocked but then he smirked at me. That mother fucker actually had the nerves to smirk? I got even more furious.

"Well, well Ty. How are you my friend?" he asked me with obvious sarcasm. Like he cares how am I? I'm fucking furious, that's how I am.

"Fuck you!" That's when rage took over most of me. I swung my fist towards Ash. He didn't have a chance to catch it and it hit his left cheek. Damn, I'm good!

I started to hit him combining my feet and he dropped on the floor and I jumped on him. Adrenaline rushed through my body as I punched him repeatedly. He suddenly grabbed my fists and kicked back. He turned us over so that I was on the floor as he kicked me and busted my lip. Damn now I'll have a cut.

"Stop it!" A very familiar voice yelled and I immediately recognised it as Ana. "Stop it you two!" She screamed and we immediately stopped.

Ash got off me. I was still angry.

"Ash, I'm going to get back. Ty and I have to talk. Alone." She added and looked at me. I looked around and saw people staring at us.

"Are you sure Ana?" Ash asked and I got angry. Again.

"Shut the fuck up you prick!" I said and Ana immediately scolded me, "Ty!!!" 

I shut my mouth trying not to make things worse, "Yes, I'm sure." Ana said with an empty voice. I could tell that she was hurt, but she tried to cover it up. She tried to look fine.

Fuck. I screwed up.

She turned around and I followed her without a word. We got outside and went to sit at the wooden bench off the houses garden.She sat down and I did the same.

I immediately started apologizing, "I'm so fucking sorry. That chick came onto me." 

She remained expressionless and that hurt. "Really? Because it didn't seem like it when I saw you guys back there." I tried to talk and beg a little bit more but she held out her hand and continued talking, looking at me straight in the eyes. I could always get lost in those beautiful brown eyes, "Do you really think of me like that? Do you really think that I'm that stupid?! I honestly don't even know why I'm even trying to make this work." Ouch. " First you don't invite me to the party. Then I see you with a slut on your lap." She continued, "I feel stupid, Ty. I feel fucking stupid and hurt. And I hate you for that. I hate that you make me feel this way. It makes me vulnerable." A tear escaped her eye and my heart clenched at the sight of her. A girl who tried to stay strong is crying right now and pouring her heart out for me and all I do is say nothing. After a moment of silence I didn't say a thing, and she started getting up. As soon as she did that, something snapped in my stupid brain waking me from my trance and I immediately got up and grabbed her by her arm, pulling her towards me. Our chests were almost touching and I could feel her getting goose bumps from my touch on her bare arm. I loved that she still reacted like this from my touch.

"Don't you ever fucking think like that, okay?" I said as I looked down at her, "I never would hurt you.  I'm so fucking sorry okay? I swear that I didn't lie to you. I never want to lie to you at all. I fucking swear that that slut came onto me and before I could push her the fuck away, you came." I continued my rambling, "I swear baby, that I care for you. I fucking more than care for you. Fuck, I've never felt like this before you came. You make me weak. You make me a fucking whipped motherfucker."She giggled at that and my heart made a happy dance at the sound of that melodic sound coming off of her lips. "And the reason  I haven't said anything 'bout the fucking party is because I thought that you would never want to go."  I said. "I'm so damn sorry baby."

She looked at me with a soft look, "Are you telling me the truth Ty?" She asked.

"Yes, of course." I said. Her eyes softened but she tried to remain firm and strong, and that's why I loved her so damn much.

Wait what?! What the fuck did I just think!? No.This can't be love. Or maybe is it?

"But, what if you do this again. What if you hurt me-" I cut her ramble short by crashing my lips into hers. This kiss was filled with need, passion and- love? Love. It must be fucking love. I pressed my body against her and grabbed her by the waist pulling her towards me. Our lips moved together, creating a sensation that I loved every time we kissed. Fuck, why am I feeling this way? What the fuck is this girl doing to me? I entered her mouth with my tongue and explored her, savouring her sweetness. I loved how she tasted. Her hands tangled themselves in my hair. It got steamier.I grabbed her by her thicker thighs that I loved so fucking much. "Jump." I said, no commanded in between the kiss. She didn't care though, probably because lust has taken over her and obeyed me. I pushed her against the wall of the garden and pressed myself against her so she could feel my hardness. She gasped a bit but pulled at my hair harder and kissed me the same. I let her take over the kiss. She swirled her tongue and explored my mouth. I grabbed her ass harder and I heard her moan. That sound made me even more turned on. I had to stop. I had to stop, because if I don't I won't be able to control myself. I lightly pulled away. Her legs were still wrapped around me, our foreheads were touching as I felt her breath fan my lips. I looked at her, now dark lust-filled eyes and choked out, "I love you." 

Sooo, you like? Haha, finally a Ty's POV. I wanted to do it for a long time, but I've waited for the right moment. I hope you liked it though. Oh, and I knoww... Lots of shits, fucks and motherfuckers haha.... But he had finally said I love you.

Oh and this chapter got a bit steamier haha... And sorry for not uploading last week. My Word is messed up (complicated- well probably not but I'm too lazy to explain hah), I mean it still is and that is why the chapter is short. I had to write it on Wattpad. So I apologize...

Oh and thank God, this week is the last week of school... Woo hoo!!! Tell me in the comments when does your school year end. I'd love to know. :D Oh and NOT EDITED, by the way...  

Much love, xoxo.