Chapter 15: The Visitor

(Disclaimer: this is my least favorite chapter :( I really don't know why)

"Madison?!?!" Maverick exclaimed. "What are you doing here?! I thought you left this morning!!"

I stood at the front door, and was greeted by everyone in the lobby. I decided it would be a great idea to surprise everyone here at the air station, but it seemed as if it wasn't a surprise at all. The pilots seemed happy to see me, except for Maverick. He seemed more shocked than excited. But everyone else, especially Charlotte, was excited.

"Umm, yeah," I said. "I decided to stay another week."

"MADISON'S HERE?!?!?!" A loud voice came from the crowd. "¿¡DONDE?! ¿¡DONDE?!"
(That's means "where?" In Spanish)

"Stop speaking Spanish! She's over there!" I heard Charlie speak to the man.

"MADISON!!!" A brown-haired pilot came running to me from the crowd. It was Slider. He looked happier and goofier than ever. He ran to me and gave me a tight hug. He then kissed me repeatedly on the cheek.

"I thought I was never going to see you again!" He said cheerfully.

I shoved Slider away from me, and I walked over to the crowd. Some man that I've never seen before suddenly walked up to me. He was handsome, but he wasn't near as handsome as Maverick. He had short, brown hair and dark blue eyes (I think; I'm too lazy to check the wiki). He had light, soft skin, and he smelled very much of exhaust.

"Madison! Is it really you?" The strange man asked.

"Yes!" I replied. "And you are...?"

"Wolfman," he replied. "Nice to meet you!"

"You weren't at the party I had at my house a few days ago, were you?"

"Oh, no! I wasn't feeling very well that day!"

Suddenly, Wolfman placed his hands on my arms and he turned to someone in the crowd.

"Maverick! Lookee! It's your girlfriend!" He taunted.

The crowd then cleared a path, and made room for me to reach Maverick. Wolfman let go of me, and I started towards my true love, Maverick. Charlotte was standing next to him, and she was smiling, almost in some weird, uncomfortable way....

"Hey, Madison!" Charlotte spoke before Maverick. "Glad to know you're staying for a few more days!"

"H-how are you still here?!" Maverick asked shakily. He was so surprised to see me that he got scared.

"I decided to stay for another week!" I replied. "I thought 'ya know what? I think you and I are starting a good relationship!' And why would I leave when that's happening?"

Charlie nodded. "Understandable," she said, pausing before speaking for some reason. "I've noticed as well: you and Maverick are getting along pretty well."

Maverick was startled. "I-I-I never thought this would happen..." he mumbled.

"Don't worry, we'll have more fun than ever this time!"

"Ooh, good idea, Madison!" Charlie said cheerfully. "Having fun is always a great thing!"

(Okay guys, I was just watching Top Gun AGAIN at my grandma's house, and, I've never thought I'd say this, but I got BORED watching the movie. Why? IDK! IVE LOST THAT LOVING FEELING, I guess.
Help me, and continuing on...)
(P.S. great balls of fire)

"Correct, Charlie!"

"MADISON?!?!?!" Goose suddenly came running to me. He was so surprised to see me that he looked like he was about to pass out. "The secret visitor is you?! I thought you left! I can't believe you stopped in to surprise us!"