Chapter 9: not a burden

(A/N I cried when writing this)

Two days after Notme's coma, the I.C.F gave the Quistians a better home, and everything seemed to be going great. But not all was well.

Chewie started to feel guilty. At least his 1st personality did.

Notme noticed this guilt."Is everything okay, Chewie?"

"Sorry, notme. 1 feels as if he's a burden for some reason." 3 said.

"I mean, crewposters are only supposed to have two personalities, right?" 1 said. "Maybe I'm the one who wasn't supposed to be here."

"1, it's okay! You're not a burden, never was, never will be." Notme said.

But Notme read Chewie's mind with his powers, and his face instantly turned pale. He saw 1, sitting alone, after being abandoned by 2 and 3. An intrusive thought. "Chewie, you're-"

"Don't just see. Listen." 2 said. "It's not good."

Notme heard something terrible. Voices.

"Are these the voices that told you to kill the wolves?" Notme asked.

"Yes," 3 said, worried. "Me and 2 didn't hear them. Only 1 did."

Chewie started screaming things like "the voices want blood!", "I'm a traitor!", Or "it's all my fault!"

He melted into his personalities, and 1 was going crazy. He was Screaming and shouting as notme, 2 and 3 tried their best to calm him down.

Detective, dark grey, and sweet couldn't help but notice the noise coming from the next room. They walked into the scene, and Sweet Immediately ran to help, while Detective and Dark grey froze. "Stop, I need to know what's happening in his head." Notme told them.

As Notme read his mind, the group pined 1 down while they waited for him to be done. Meanwhile, Notme walked through a dark forest at night. Is this his imagination?Notme thought. He knew what to tell 1 now, why not to leave. He kept walking, and saw 1, huddled inside a hollow tree.

He put his hand on 1's shoulder.

"1, without you, Chewie wouldn't be able to think. You're his imagination. Don't leave."

Notme came back, and 2 and 3 helped 1 up, and they hugged each other.

Chewie fused again. "Thank you, Notme. You know, you remind me of my mom. Kind and supportive."

Notme was touched by this. "I love you as if you were my son. You are not a burden, never was, and never will be."

"We are all here for you." Sweet said.

They hugged.