Chapter 25: signature lullaby

(A/N this is based off my talent to turn pop and  dubstep songs into lullabies)

Back at the polus base, the crew was shocked at the immense amount of damage they suffered. Dark grey, sweet, Notme, and chewie were covered in bruises and burns, while detective and sky were covered in cuts and scratches. Chewie was by far the worst hurt. Molten was horrified at the sight of his injured son. They immediately got him to medbay.

Dark grey tried his best to heal Chewie's burns, but the slightest pressure caused him to shriek in pain. They all tried their best, but he was in just too much pain.
"We gotta try something different." Detective said. Notme already had an idea.
"What if we heal him when he's asleep? You can't feel pain if you're asleep, right?" He mentioned.
"Good idea!" Dark grey said. "One question though. How do we put him to sleep?"
Notme simply smiled. "Don't worry, I got this."

"I have trust issues, 'cause everyone seems to blend. And I am so confused, it's too much touture to apprehend." He sang in a sing-song voice. "I have trust issues, I can't tell from foe to friend, don't know who to accuse, guess i'll find out in the end."

Soon enough, Chewie was asleep.
"Was that... our signature song?" Sweet asked.
"Yeah. I never told anyone, but I can turn any song into a lullaby." He responded.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Detective asked.
"Probably because I was embarrassed." Notme said. "I didn't know how you'd react. I thought you would laugh at me."
"Why would we laugh? That was amazing!" Sweet said kindly.

Notme turned into a blushing mess from this statement. He sheepishly smiled as Sweet hugged him. In a strange turn of events, Notme giggled as sweet opened her imposter mouth, and wrapped the tongue around him in a very tight hug. Detective and dark grey were both slightly disgusted and a little disturbed.
"What did I just walk in on?" Sky said, confused. They didn't even notice she left.
"Umm, sorry." Sweet said, letting go of her lover.
"No, it's okay, I'm just confused." Sky responded.
"I- uh-" Notme started. "Don't know what that was."

They heard Chewie groan as he sat up. He looked down, and all his injuries were gone. The Quistians walked out of the medbay, and Chewie immediately ran to the lava pool.
"Chewie! You're okay!" Molten exclaimed as Chewie ran in for a hug.
"I missed you, dad." Chewie said happily. Molten was touched, because he rarely referred to him as 'dad'. He always called molten by his name out of respect, but molten loved being referred to as a father.
"What happened to you while in Ellie's grasp?" Molten asked.
"Well, a lot," he said "but all the burns were because of her electrocuting me a bunch of times."
"Well I'm glad you're okay now." Molten said. He then saw the rest of the Quistians, and invited them to join the hug. That they did. But sadly, it was time to go home.