Chapter 7: the quistians

The alarms to the facility began to sound.

"MAJOR IMPOSTER ALERT" the sirens blared.

"What's going on?!" Detective yelled.

"A major imposter is attacking New York City." Robert yelled back. "We gotta help!"

"Which imposter? I know some of their weapons and strategies." Chewie said, stepping up.

3 is in control. That's why he's more confident. Notme thought. He could tell which personality was in charge.

"It's a big white monster with no legs and massive arms. It also has a small captain hat" Steve answered.

"Henry. Imposter of arms." Chewie said

"Another alert was sent in!" A female employee said. "A different imposter is attacking New York now!"

"Which one?" Chewie asked again.

"It has large legs and no arms. It's pink and also has a captain's hat." she replied

"Ellie. Imposter of legs." Chewie said again.

They were about to head off, when Robert stopped them. "How are you going to get there? It's hundreds of miles away!"

"Can't sweet teleport?" Dark grey said.

"Only in a small radius. I couldn't even teleport to the other side of that stadium thing!" Sweet replied. "Besides, it took a lot of energy. I nearly collapsed after a single teleport."

"We need another way. Something fast." Detective said.

"I don't know, a plane?" Notme said.

"That's just the blank you needed to fill in! I didn't think of that!" Detective replied.

So they got to the agency's airfield, and hopped on. "Oh gosh, this is not like a rocket at all!" Chewie yelled out.

Notme stepped in to pilot. He had flown a plane before, but not under this much pressure.

But he quickly got it started and took off. He decided to put it on autopilot for a while.

"Hey, Notme?" Detective said quietly.

"Yeah?" Notme replied

"I've been thinking about us." Detective remarked. "Like what to call the group."

"Ok?"

"You know how kids in clubs like to call their group by a name? We could do that!"

Notme's telepathy made him understand immediately. "Got any good ideas?"

"That's why I was asking. I don't know."

"I got a name." Chewie said. "How about, the Quistians?"

"I like that one." Sweet said.

"Did you name that after Ventrilo Quistian?" Detective asked in a playful voice. Everyone seemed to recognize the name, but they couldn't quite tell who's it was.

"Yeah! And we could name our fusion ventrilo!"

"Seems like a good idea to me!" dark grey said.

Next thing they knew, they were in New York city. They landed in a field near the city, and started to run towards the monsters. But before they got there, Detective stopped them.

"Guys we need a plan. How do we take these things down without fusing?"

"Maybe we can split up?" notme suggested.

"That may be the only way." Detective said.

They split up into the groups they were assigned. They left chewie, thinking it was too dangerous. But this separation wouldn't last long.