Chapter 28: mirrors

Chewie skipped over to the Quistians as Molten tried his best to wiggle out of the narrow door of the dropship.
"Hey guys!" Chewie said with a smile on his face.
"Hi, Chewie!" Notme said back. "I thought you were going to celebrate on polus?" Notme said.
"Yeah, about that..." Chewie said, rubbing the back of his head.
"We found something you might want to see." Molten finished for him.

Molten led Notme back to the dropship, and what was inside shocked him. A girl about his age, with her helmet off. She looked eerily similar to him, but somehow... opposite. She had a red spacesuit on instead of blue, but her hair and eyes were basically the same shade of brown as his. She even had the same crown.

"Wha-" Notme stuttered. "Who-".he took his helmet off, and the girl suddenly had the same reaction as him. It was like looking into one of those funhouse mirrors. They both had the same feeling of recognition. They each knew that they knew the other in a personal way. That they were related in some way.

Notme decided to use his telepathy. He instantly stumbled backwards, nearly falling. Cousins. That's what they were. He put his helmet back on, and the girl did the same.

"H-hi." She said as she gave a small wave.
"H-hello." Notme waved back. "Who are you..?"
"I'm Isabel, daughter of Redd." She replied nervously.
"Oh um... I'm Nolan, son of Bluee."
An awkward silence occurred

"So uh... you're an imposter?" Isabel asked.
"What? No. I'm not." He replied. "Are you?"
"Yeah. I am." She said, "I prefer my human form though."
"So... why are you here?" He asked.
"To see you! And to help against Redd." She said in a slightly less nervous tone. "My dad insisted for you to come to him, even putting a reward to whoever brought you to him, But I thought he was just being picky."
"Wow. So that's why so many imposters tried to take me to Redd." Notme said, somewhat to himself.
"And, I heard you were given powers. Who gave them to you?" Isabel said.
"Ventrilo Quistian." He replied.
"Wait, really?" She inquired.
"Yeah. What's so special about it?"
"He... is a figure who used to be worshiped by imposters as a god!" Isabel replied, stunned.
"What?!" Notme yelled.

"Okay, let me explain. Cronos, the god of space, created two Demi-gods. D4rk, and Ventrilo Quistian. D4rk was in charge of evil, while Ventrilo was in charge of kindness. Ventrilo was fine with letting D4rk make Redd evil, because he thought that Bluee would become king. But Redd became king instead, turning almost all imposters evil with him."

"Woah... that explains so much." Notme said.
"Well, I've been waiting to see the earth's surface." Isabel mentioned. "Mind if I take a look?"
"Of course, Isabel!" Notme exclaimed.
"People call me Itsme, by the way." Isabel said as they walked out.
"Really? That's odd because people call me Notme. It's almost like... a mirror."
"Huh. Weird" Itsme said.

They got out of the dropship, and everyone was talking. But Sweet instantly turned her attention to Notme and Itsme.
"Who's this?" Sweet asked Notme.
"Apparently she's my cousin." Notme replied. "She says she's going to help us beat redd."
"I mean, help you turn him good. Bring kindness back to the rest of the imposters."
"Guess we should start then." Sweet said. "After Chewie's birthday, of course."
"Okay then. What does he want to do?"