Chapter 19: setting sail

Notme was still just staring at the novisor. Detective somehow managed to speak.

"What do you want?" Detective asked shakily.

"What do you require? You are the grandson of our leader, after all." The novisor said.

Chewie managed to speak up. "We're looking for ventrilo quistian." He responded in a quaking voice.

"Would you like me to take you to him?" The novisor offered. "He is overseas sadly. But I can help you get there."

"Ok..." Notme said, uneasy. The novisor was kind, but he didn't feel right.

"I still can't see who you're talking too." Sky said, confused.

"I can." Sweet said.

"Me too." Dark grey added.

"Well, I trust this novisor. Let's go." Detective said.

*

It took them all night to get to the ocean. They had to go to Europe by boat.

"Hey novisor, can you tell Mira hq and the I.C.F that we're going overseas?" Notme asked.

"Of course, son of Bluee." Novisor replied. He vanished.

They boarded the boat they would be taking.

"Boy, I'm going to have to get used to being Bluee's son, am I right?" Notme exclaimed. They all chuckled at this.

"I'm gonna have to get used to it too!" Detective added jokingly. Then the sky went gray. Rain poured down.

"What's going on?" Sweet asked, scared. This was her first time seeing rain.

"It's called rain. It's normal." Notme assured her. She smiled.

Then things went terribly wrong.

a bunch of giant waves started to roll. The ship rode over most of them, but there was one, tsunami size wave coming their way.

"I guess this is it." Chewie said in a sad tone.

Notme suddenly got flashbacks. To when his mother gave him his water powers.

"No. It's not." Notme said confidently.

He did a parting motion with his hands. He used all his strength to part the wave in two. He collapsed from exaustion. But it wasn't the end. A bigger wave rolled.

"No..." sweet said, tearing up. But something parted the wave. Molten's old rival.