Epiloge

Five years had passed, and the Quistians had split up. However, this time They refused to make their previous mistake of not keeping in touch with each other.

Detective became an actual detective, solving mysteries and cracking cases.
Sky became an illustrator and artist.
Dark grey and Chewie became a small band, with Dark grey writing the songs.
Chary became an author, writing stories based on all his crazy experiences occurring during his life.

But by far the most interesting story is that of Notme and Sweet. They became rulers of the imposters, helping bring peace to the three worlds, earth, polus, and imatus.

Speaking of peace, they had two daughters, one they named Paxana, meaning peace in Sweet's native language. The other they named Gratina, which meant grace.
Paxana and Gratina are highly respected; they were three quarters, as no crewposter had a kid in ten thousand years.

When asked about being king of imatus, Notme responded with:
"I don't know what makes me so deserving of this. I'm just your ordinary 22 year-old. This... just feels too good to be true."
But, life is filled with surprises. Who knows?  Maybe the name "Quistian" will continue...

(Gimme some time to finish my other books okay?)