Chapter 31: Redd's invasion

Soon after Notme and Sweet unfused, the ground began to shake. They all ran outside, and saw a large, alien-like ship approaching them. It landed in a nearby field.

They raced over to the ship and found Redd himself, leading a large army of imposters towards the nearby city. The Quistians hid behind a hill, but Notme knew, in his heart, that they couldn't just sit there. The rest of them just sat there, as Notme ran towards the imposters. Redd eventually saw him and stopped the rest of the imposters.

Redd was in his crewmate form, a red spacesuit. The rest of the imposters changed to their giant forms as they spotted the I.C.F taking action, sending a military. Redd just stood there, looking at Notme, as the rest fought fiercely.
"Well, look at that. After all these years, I have finally met my nephew!" he said finally. "Would you like to know why I've been waiting for you?"
"Why?" Notme asked, scared. His emotions were so unclear, he didn't know what he was feeling. Was it anger? sadness? Confusion?  He just couldn't tell!

The other Quistians had had enough of Notme putting himself in so much danger. They raced to his side, as Redd continued rambling.
"Oh. I see you've brought your friends." he said upon seeing them. Notme looked in their direction, but Redd had other plans.
Redd grabbed Notme by the throat, holding him up. "I just wanted to get rid of crewposters, and the last trace of my brother!"

Redd threw him to the ground, summoning a sword in an attempt to kill him. But Sweet teleported to them and kicked redd out of the way with all her strength. She helped Notme up.
"Detective, Sky, Chewie, and Dark grey, go help the I.C.F in the city!" Notme yelled at them. They did as they were told.

Redd got up, and in a horrifying turn of events, his arms started to rip, growing as he changed into his biggest form. But out of nowhere, a giant laser shot from the sky, destroying Redd's form. The clouds cleared, and a skeld came down, with the one who shot it. One of detective's and Notme's old friends; Chary.

Chary was known in their old friend group as the lucky one. He often experienced things no one else had ever seen before. And there he was, about to land on earth. He was in a red spacesuit, wearing a pair of red headphones.

Notme and Chary ran to each other, and hugged.
"I haven't seen you in so long!" Notme cried.
"Me neither! I missed you so much!" Chary replied. But their heart-felt moment was shattered when Redd grabbed the both of them in his second biggest form. He threw them both into the ground with brute force, injuring Notme, and effectively knocking chary out.

"I'm sorry if this hurts your feelings, but I need to get rid of everyone who knows about the last living crewposters!" redd roared.
But a familiar face showed up, and redd and all the other major imposters watched.

"Dad, don't do this!" Itsme shouted. "Don't you remember?"
"Remember what?! There are a thousand things I know, what do you mean?!" redd shouted back.
"Why I don't take my helmet off." she said.
She took her helmet off, revealing she was a crewposter too. The imposters approached redd angrily.
"You tricked us!" Saboteur roared.
"Why did you have a kid with a crewmate?!" Murray shouted.
"How could you, Redd?!" Captivate screamed.
"We trusted you! And this is what you do?!"

The imposters attacked redd, giving the Quistians enough time to get Notme and Chary out of there.
Notme woke up in a hospital. Dark grey, Chewie, Sky, Sweet, and Detective were all next to him.

"What happened?" Notme asked.
"Redd was killed in a fight between the imposters, and with redd gone, you become the king of Imatus." Sweet told him.
"Why me? I'm bad at leading. I don't think I'd be a good king at all."
"Don't think that, bud! I Think you're a great leader!" Detective exclaimed.

"And if you ever need us we'll be right here. It's okay."