Chapter 18

The Jess and Jazz went to send the day with Kirstie and Jeremy so Scott and Mitch had the house to them self will not really Wyatt and Angel was still there. Angel was a hairless cat like Wyatt but she was white with a black spot on her right eye. 

Mitch was doing something in the kitchen while Scott was in the living room playing on his Xbox. 

" This is so hard." Mitch said Scott had heard him 

" That's what he said." Scott said laughing at him self 

" You are a dork Scotty." Mitch said shaking his head 

" Yeah, But you love this dork." Scott said 

" That I do." Mitch said 

Scott was laying on the couch and Mitch was feeling horny so Mitch walked over where Scott was on the couch.

" What you doing but face." Scott asked him 

" oh, nothing babe." Mitch said and bent down and bit Scott's nipple and ran up the stairs to their bed room.

" Ow, You little fucker." Scott said getting up and ran after him.

When Scott got to the room Mitch was laying on the bed smiling. Scott went over to the bed and did the same thing to him. But Mitch just let out a loud mone and smiled at Scott that turned him on. Scott kissed Mitch that kiss when to them making out and them starting to take off clothes. Mitch slowly took off Scott's boxers witch made Scott mone too. Mitch kicked off his boxers and slammed himself inside of Scott.

" OH, Mitch." Scott yelled he didn't think about if Mitch was using a condom or not but he care right now. Mitch went faster in Scott and Scott got louder until they both let go. Scott and Mitch was laying in bed relaxing before the girls came home . Mitch fell asleep so Scott went down stairs to make dinner before Kirstie and Jeremy brings home the twins. Scott decided to make fried chicken Macaroni n' cheese and green beans even though he didn't like them. Scott was in the middle of cooking when his girls came running in yelling.

" Daddy, Daddy." Jesselin and Jessie yelled Scott came out the Kitchen to them.

" Hey princess, Hey Kirstie,Hey Jeremy Scott said

"Hey Daddy." Jessie and Jesselin said giving a big hug.

" Where is dad?" Jessie asked

" He's in our room sleeping why don't you go wake him up girls." Scott said

"OK." They ran up stairs

Scott went back to cooking and talked to Jeremy while Kirstie used the bathroom. Kirstie and Jeremy left they were going out to a nice dinner. Scott made everyone plates and started putting them a the table.

Jessie and Jesselin ran in their dads room and jumped on the bed and started yelling dad. Mitch smiled and slowly open his eyes seeing his girls.

" OK, I'm up girls." Mitch said sitting up

" Ya,Dad is awake." They yelled stopping to hug him . Mitch laughed

" DINNER IS DONE." Scott yelled at the bottom of the stairs

Mitch carried Jess and Jazz down stairs and put them at the table.Scott was pouring the twins some apple juice in their cups.Mitch came up behind him rapping his arms around Scott.

" Hey baby, The food smiles good." Mitch said

" Thanks Baby, What do you want to drink?" Scott said

" Tea please." Mitch said

Mitch sat down at the table with Jess and Jazz Scott gave the girls their juice and Mitch his tea and got himself a beer and sat down to eat.

" Did you girls have fun today with auntie Kirstie and uncle Jeremy?" Mitch asked Jess and Jazz

" YES." The twins yelled

Scott got up to get them more juice Mitch more tea and him another beer and went back to eat with his family. When everyone was done eating Mitch gave Jess and Jazz a bath and get them ready for bed Scott went to take one himself. Mitch was done and Jess and Jazz was sleeping. Mitch got naked  and went to get in the shower with Scott. Scott was singing Diva by Beyonce' and didn't hear Mitch come in the shower. Scott jumped when Mitch slapped his butt.

" OW, Fucker." Scott said

" Oh,Poor baby." Mitch said laughing

" Not funny." Scott said pouting

Mitch brought him in for a kiss with the water running down them. Mitch ran his hands up and down Scott.Turning both of them hard. They got out of the shower and made their way to the bed this time they had to keep the noise down.

The next morning they tried to sleep in late as they can but the twins were hungry. After they ate and they feed  the cats they went shopping to get new clothes for tour. Mitch found the cutest matching outfits for the twins. The shirts were light blue Frozen ones with a picture of Elsa on it and it said Queen in training. They had tour in a week so they paid some bill and other thing that needed to be done. By the time they ate lunch and headed home the girls were sleeping so Scott brought Jazz in and put her in bed and Mitch brought Jess in her bed then Scott went back to get the stuff. Scott was hungry so he made a PB&J sandwich.

" Hey Mitchy do you want a PB&J?" Scott asked him

" No but thank you for asking baby." Mitch said

" Your welcome honey." Scott said

Scott ate his sandwich and played his Xbox while Mitch was on his laptop on Tumblr.