Chapter 15

Mitch, Jesselin and Jessie where stilled in their new home but it didn't feel like a home without Scott there he was at Kevin's and Avi's. Avi said that Scott was getting better and he was for a little while but he got bad again.Mitch had put the girls to bed and sent a pic to Scott of them sleeping and called him.

" Hello babe." Scott said in a low voice he was sick and had been crying.

" Hello babe, What is wrong have you been crying?" Mitch asked him

" I'm miss you and our girls and" he started choughing then it was quiet.

"Scott? No answer Scott? "Mitch said getting scared

" I'm here babe but I think I need Kevin or Avi to take me to the hospital I was coughing and throwing up blood." Scott said

" What OK I'm going to meet you there.See soon I love you Scott." Mitch said

" OK I love you too Mitch." Scott said and hung up

Scott slowly got up and walked out to the living room. He held on to the wall because he was dizzy. Avi saw him and ran to him and sat Scott on the couch.

" Scott man you OK you're post to be in bed resting you could of call or text if you needed anything." Avi said

" I think I need to go to the hospital I was throwing up and coughing up blood and I'm dizzy Mitch is meeting us there." Scott told Avi

" Alright let's go." Avi said grabbing his keys and phone helping Scott up.

Mitch had called his parents and Scott's parents to let them know what was going on they were flying up to visit and to help with the babies. Mitch called Kirstie to watch Jessie and Jesselin while he went to the hospital to see Scott. When Mitch got there he didn't see Avi or Scott so he asked a nurse at the front desk.

" I'm looking for my husband Scott Grassi-Hoying ." Mitch asked

" I will see what room he is in for you one minute please." She said looking it up in her coumpter

" He is in room 204 on the second floor." She told Mitch

He thanked and went up to Scott's room. When I got there Scott was sleep with an IV in his arm and they had a heart mounter on him and Avi was in the chair next to him. I see Scott and break down crying right there Avi ran an hug me so I wouldn't fall to the ground.He doesn't say nothing he just let's me cry getting it all out.

" Hey butthead " Scott said weakly smiling he must of heard me crying.

" Hey fucker " I said smiling back and went to hug him carefully.

" I missed you so much babe" Mitch said

" I missed you so much too and our babies. Do they even know they have two dads?" Scott asked

" Yes they do babe you haven't been gone that long." Mitch said Mitch stayed with Scott they watched T.V Scott fell asleep and then a nurse brought them lunch and to check on Scott. They talked a little more then Scott fell back asleep Mitch gave Scott a kiss on his cheek and told him he will be back tomorrow or the next day. When Mitch got home the babies were sleep and his mom and dad were their and Scott's mom and dad were here to. They had made dinner for him they talked and then went to bed. It was about two in the morning when Jessie started to cry Mitch got up to go get her before she woke up her sister but when he got to her room she was not in her crib but he hear her crying so he went out to the living room. There he found his mom trying to feed her a bottle is wasn't working out to good.

" Do you need help with her mom?" Mitch asked still sleepy

" No honey, I think i got go back to bed." she told him but he just sat next to her on the couch.He was going to talk to his mom but Jesselin started to cry so he went to get her. He made her a bottle too and sat down next to his mom.

" I think they miss their dad, Scott said they might not know who he his I told him they know and they miss him." Mitch said

" They know. They look a lot like him. Yall will be together soon." she getting up to put the bottle in the sink he did to both of the girls were now sleeping. They put the girls back to bed and they went too. In the morning Mitch went to go see Scott but stopped at Starbucks first. When Mitch got their he asked the doctor about Scott . He said that he don't know what was wrong with Scott but what they were giving him was working and nobody could catch it.Mitch asked if he could bring thier babies to see him he said yes. He went to see Scott first be didn't tell him about bring the girls he want him to be surpised. Scott and Mitch sat and talked and watched cartoons before Mitch told him he was going to get lunch and that he will be back.

When Mitch came back Scott was sleeping so he put Jesselin on his chest so he could see her when he woke up. Scott slowly opened his eyes but only because he smelled food but when he saw Jesselin he hugged her and started crying.

" Oh my god babe I can't believe you brought Jesselin. Oh my and Jessie too when he saw Mitch holding her." Scott said

" The doctor said it was OK and also might be able to come home in a day or two." Mitch said

Scott and Mitch ate their lunch and then fed Jessie and Jesselin then Scott played with them. Scott started to cry again when Mitch and his girls had to go back home.