Chapter 19

Scott and Mitch and The girls had to get up early in the morning because they had to leave for tour. Mitch was packing some things for the girls so he didn't't have to in the morning and Scott was giving the girls a bath so all they had to do was get dressed and eat. After Mitch was done packing he made Spaghetti and Italian Sausages for them for dinner Jessie favorite . After dinner they watched The Lion King until the twins fell asleep and so did Scott. When the movie was over Mitch took Jessie and put her in bed and then came back for jesselin and put her in bed too. When Mitch came back to wake up Scott so he could get in their bed he didn't move didn't even open his eyes he just snored. Mitch shuck his head put a cover over Scott and kissed goodnight and went to get in bed they have a big day tomorrow. 

In the morning Mitch woke up and got Scott up. They got ready then got the girls ready then they ate cereal and watched cartoons while waiting for Alex to come. Alex was going to watch Wyatt and Angel while they were gone on tour.  It was about 8:20 when Alex came knocking at the door. Scott answered the door. 

" Hey Alex, Come on in man." Scott said 

" Hey Scotty, Hey Mitchie." Alex said as he came in

" Alex, Alex." Jess and Jazz yelled when they saw Alex 

" Hey Jess, Hey Jazz." Alex said giving them a hug

"  Alright, Alex we fed Wyatt and Angel this morning so they won't be hungry until later." Mitch said 

" Ok, I know what to do you guys go and do your thing and have fun." Alex said 

" Ok, Thank you we'll call you later." Mitch said 

Scott and Mitch got the girls in the car and got in them selves Scott drove to where the tour buss was parked. Jazz and Jess fell asleep on the way. Mitch was on his phone when he heard Scott's stomach growl. 

" Are you really hungry again Sammy? " Mitch asked Scott who was driving 

" Yes, yes I'm Marry . " Scott said  

Scott stopped buy a Starbucks on th way there and got Coffee and food. When they got there Scott got Jesselin out and caried her to the buss and Mitch caried Jessie they were still sleeping they put the girls down on a couch on the buss. They wrent sleep for long they heard Kevin and Avi laughing at something Mitch said. 

" Uncle Kevin?" Jesselin asked getting up 

" Hey Jesselin , How are you baby girl?" Kevin asked 

" I'm good but hungry, Uncle Kev." She said giving Kevin a hug 

" Are you hungry too Jessie?" Avi asked her houlding her 

" Yes." Jessie said 

" How about make us some lunch when get this buss moving?" Avi asked Jessie and Jesselin 

" YES, I love Uncle Avi's cooking." Jessie said 

Everyone laugh and waited for Kirstie she was the last one getting there. Soon they were on the road.