Chapter 6

The next morning Mitch let Scott sleep in and he went to get coffee. When Mitch got home Scott was still sleep so Mitch went to make him breakfast  his favorite chocolate chip pancakes. Scott woke up to the smell of food and went to go what Mitch was cooking. 

" MMM, That looks and smells so good Mitch." Scott said wrapping his arms round Mitch.

" Thank you it is your favorite." Mitch said turning around to give Scott a kiss. 

" Dam, You are so fucking sexy Scott." Mitch said 

" Even if i don't have my eight pack and i have this fat belly." Scott said 

" You are not fat now sit down so we can eat my sexy man." Mitch told him 

" So what do you want to do today baby?" Mitch asked Scott giving him his food and coffee. 

" Can we go to the mall i need to got bigger close to ware?" Scott asked

" Yes anything you want." Mitch said

Scott was big for only 2 1/2 months. Mitch was thinking that they having more then one baby and they needed to see a doctor soon.But he wasn't to worried about that right now. When they were done eating breakfast they headed to the mall. 

When they got they went into some stores and found some thing that Scott liked that were big on him and found somethings to. They walked out of the store holding hands the hole time when they were done shopping they went to the food court to get something to eat and some fans saw them and started talking to them they didn't nodes Scott belly thank god. They took pictures with them and finshed eating then left. 

When they got home Scott ran to the bathroom.

" Are you OK Scott?" Mitch asked him

" Yes,Baby I have to pee really bad." Scott told him

When Scott came out of the bathroom he went to realx on the couch Mitch was doing something in the room. 

" Scott baby i need to get Wyatt some more food and pay some bills you want to come?" Mitch asked 

" No, I think I'm going to take a nap." Scott said

Mitch said, " OK, See you when i get home I love you." He gave Scott a kiss and left.

When Scott woke up Mitch was still gone he had been gone for an hour. Scott got board so he went into their office and played the piano he started to play and the baby started kicking and moving around a lot. 

" You like the music baby." Scott said to the baby in his belly 

Scott kept playing then the baby kicked him really hard in his spine.That hurt him so that he got on the floor and started crying and the baby did it again. 

When Mitch got home he was quiet so he did wake up Scott if he was still sleep. Mitch didn't see him on the couch so he went into the bedroom he wasn't there. Then he heard crying.

" Scott?" Mitch called out 

" In here." Scott said 

Mitch ran to his side getting down on the floor with him. 

" Are you OK baby? What happened? " Mitch asked 

"Will I was playing the piano and the baby started moving around having fun then it kicked me really hard in my back and now it hurts really bad." Scott told him

" How long has it been hurting baby? Can you get up?" MItch asked 

" For about 5 minutes and I think so." Scott said 

Mitch helped Scott up taking to their room and putting him in bed. 

" I going to see if we have any pain pills you can take that want hurt the baby be right back." Mitch said kissing Scott. 

Mitch didn't know what to give Scott so he Google it on his phone.It told him it was safe to give him Tylenol. So he went to the bathroom it see if they had some there they didn't so he had to go to the store. Mitch went into the room to tell Scott that he had to go to the store to get some Tylenol but he had cried himself to sleep eh had his shirt up so you can see his belly with one hand over it. Mitch saw that Scott had a bruise on the side of his belly he left him to sleep and went to get the Tylenol and pick up something for dinner. 

Scott woke up still in pain he had to use the bathroom but couldn't get up.

"Mitch?" Scott yelled but no answer so he called Mitch's cell phone. He answered on the first ring.

"Hello Baby, How are you feeling?" Mitch said answering his phone 

" Not so good, Where are you?" Scott said 

" Getting you some Tylenol and dinner." Mitch told him

" OK, Baby can please hurry I have to pee and can get up." Scott said 

" Yeah, Baby be there in like 5 minutes." MItch told him

" OK, I love you." Scott said 

" Love you too." MItch said back