Chapter 22

" Amen." Everyone said when Kevin was done praying before Pentatonix went on stage. As the music played before they stated singing Problem Scott hope he could do this with out throwing up on stage then the fans would want to know why and if he was OK. Scott and Mitch deiced not to tell the fans until Scott saw a doctor even through he already knows he pregnant again good thing he was not showing yet. Scott got out of his thoughts and started singing. Scott was jumping and smiling so hard as Mitch raped his part in problem. When they were done singing the Flawless/Evolution of Beyonc'e Mitch said hello to the crowd.

" I love you." Someone yelled

" I love you too." Mitch said back

Everyone loved Mitch he was always into jumping around and smiling and he always sounded amazing. Will we all got into it danced and sounded good but Mitch did it more. Jessie and Jesslin were back stage with Jake and Esther having fun and singing with them. Jessie and Jesslin were even learning the words to Papaoutai. When they started singing Brake Free/ See Though and Mitch was the main singer Scott tried so hard to not stop singing so he could just listen to Mitch sing.

" I tried so to not stop sing." Scott told the crowd

" I know right." Kirstie said

When they were singing Draft Punk when Scott choked on some haze on stage Mitch was about to stop and help him but he looked like he had it and he was laughing about it. Witch was not funny at all to Mitch because something could go wrong and Scott was pregnant too. When they got off stage Esther gave Scott a water bottle and drank almost the hole bottle.

" Wow, Are you Ok Scotty?" Mitch asked him when he was done

" Yes I'm Ok my Queen sorry if i worried you." Scott said

" Ok lets go meet some fans then get Jazz and Jess and relax on the buss." Mitch said

" Ok." Scott said giving Mitch a kiss before going outside

We singed some things and took pic with some fans and talked with them for a little bit and went to the tour buss.Scott was board so he decided to mess with Avi.

" Hey, Avi?" Scott asked

" Yeah Scotty." Avi said

" Why do you like dragons they aren't real?" Scott said and Avi got so mad

" Yes they are!" Avi said

" No they are not." Scott

" Yes they are I would fight you if you did have a baby in you." Avi said

" Oh Yeah!" Scott said

" Yeah." Avi said

" Scott leave Avi alone." Esther told Scott

" Ok , mom." Scott sitting down on the couch

Kevin and Jake were laughing so hard at them.

"Hey , Can you guys keep it down ?Jessie and Jesslin are trying to sleep." Mitch said coming form the back of the buss.

" Yeah sorry Mitchy." Avi said

" Yeah I'm sorry babe." Scott said

When the buss got parked everyone settled down and went to sleep. But Scott had a hard time sleeping he just lay there awake. Scott started singing quietly to himself and fell asleep a minute later.