Chapter 5

Two months has past and Scott feeling a lot better. Scott and Mitch just got done filming Superfurit and Avi, Kevin, and Kristie were come over to practice a new song. The still did not know that Scott was pregnant but Mitch had a feeling that they were going to find out to day. 

" Hey, Mitch." Scott call to Mitch who was in the Kitchen clean. 

" Yes, Scott." Mitch said to Scott who was laying on the couch rubbing his little baby bump. 

" Can you make me some cake ball? Please." Scott asked 

Mitch said yes Scott was better and gaining weight and craving a lot of food mostly sweets Mitch was happy. Mitch was making Scott some cake ball when there was a knock at the door. Scott yell for them to come from the couch he was lay on. Kristie came in follow by the guys. She ran over to Scott. 

" Scott how are you feeling you look much better and you look like you are getting fat?" Kristie said hugging Scott. 

" Yes, I'm feeling a lot better Thank you and I'm getting fat." Scott told her 

" Here are your cake ball Scott." Mitch said coming out the kitchen. 

"Thank you." Scott said taking the cake balls and sitting up so they could sit down. 

" Will I guess we know why you are getting fat." Avi said laughing 

" Very funny. Lets get started." Scott said 

Scott had to get up and run to the bathroom a couple of times when they were singing.

" Scott, Are sure you are feeling better?" Kevin asked him 

Scott looked at Mitch to make sure he could tell them. Mitch noded his head. 

"Will guys I guess it is time for you to know." Scott said 

" Know what." Avi said 

Scott said smiling " I'm pregnant." 

" OMG, really that is great i'm so happy for you guys." Kristie said hugging Scott and Mitch so tight 

" Can't breath." Scott said 

" Oh, Are you OK, I'm sorry. " Kristie said 

" Yeah, I'm Ok." Scott said 

" Look guys you can't tell nobody only our crew got it." Mitch said 

" Got it. " They said 

When they were done Mitch went to go lay down in bed he was tired. Scott was sitting on the couch broad watching Sponebob. Then he gets horny and goes to lay down with Mitch. He gets in the bed and starts to kiss Mitch's neck and biting his ear. Mitch turns around kissing Scott on his lips and grabs his cock. Scott widen his eyes and started to take Mitch's shirt off. He kisses Mitch chest all the way down to his pants line then he starts taking off his pants and boxers. 

"WOW, Scott you are so horny." Mitch said 

" Yes, I'm." Scot said taking off his pants and shirt.

Then he gets Mitch's little friend to stand. Will its not really little. Then Scott sits right on top of it and starts moving up and down causing Mitch is groan and yell at Scott to go faster. 

" I can't go faster I don't want to crush you Mitch." Scott said 

" Fine get on the bed we will do it doggy stale." Mitch told him so Scott got on his hands and keens on the bed. 

" Go easy on me I'm carry our baby." Scott said 

" I will try." Mitch said smiling. He grabs Scott's sides and goes in fast making Scott yell.

When they were done they cuddle in bed Mitch was just about sleep. 

" I'm like really hungry." Scott said waking Mitch up. 

" What do you want?" Mich asked Scott his eyes still closed. 

" I don't I feeling Taco Bell." Scott said 

" Really it is 1:35 am." Mitch said 

" So they are open 24 hours i'm going to go get some. Do you anything?" Scott said getting dressed 

" I think I will come to." Mitch said 

So they get in the to go to Taco Bell. 

A/N So this only my second story don't really know were i'm going with it but i hope it is good or hope it will start getting good