Chapter 3 : The Confidence

Suryeon's Pov :

I woke up to her trembling in my arms once again. I watched her and could hear a gentle whisper coming from her soft lips, " Medicine in the kitchen shelf....2nd shelve.." she looked me in the eyes.

Medicine? Why? What's wrong with her? Questions that I still haven't found the courage to ask yet.
Bringing in her medicine I saw her on the bed trying to calm herself
She looks in pain " there.."I gave her the pills and I helped her drink the water.

*10 minutes later*

Yoonhee's Pov:

"Shim Suryeon, why are you doing this?" I asked her honestly. She seemed frazzled in a way by my question. " Because I want to." Somehow she didnt convince me, why would she want to spend her time around me? All we will do will be fight and argue. I just can't let myself care or be kind to her anymore...not after what she put me through the past 4 years.

Snapping me out of my thoughts were her soft hands taking a hold of mine. I felt myself flush a little, burning up a slight pink colour I decided to look up at her with more of a stern look so she wouldn't be able to tell. " Don't you remember what I already said? I am not going anywhere, so what is the plan for the rest of the day?" I arched a brow at her.
"Suryeon-ah. My world has been flipped upside down, for a while now that's also how I have been living.... you dont belong in it and neither do any feelings of care you are pretending to have for me... do what you want but don't expect anything..ba.."

" I am not expecting anything, I want to be here. I won't leave you again, don't you know my feelings at all? You really believe they are fake?.." I just fell quiet, already tired of arguing with people.

"Whatever, Suryeon..."
"I am going to accompany you for the rest of the day, and I wont be taking any of your sh*t today!!" She shouted and left for the bathroom, leaving me staring at her " Pretending to be Na AeGyo really left a mark on your character unnie" managed to slip out of my lips. Calling her my 'unnie' felt a bit off, afterall I did crush on her pretty hard before. With that I decided to go on with the day and have my smoke, watching the bathroom door from the balcony, it wasn't opening for a good 20 minutes. Did I hurt her? Was I too harsh? Why do I care anyway?

With that thought the door opened. She looked pissed off, her aura of elegance was always there but her anger just added that extra twist to it. 'Sexy' was the last thought before she smashed a plate.
"That was an accident, I'm so sorry Yoonhee I'll pay you back for it.." I watched her panic and took in all of her features... someone so beautiful, elegant, caring and full of love. How did she betray me like this, I thought we were more than friends before my court trial. "It's alright, dont worry" i said, turning my back towards to the not as beautiful of a view.

Suryeons Pov:

She keeps trying to hurt me and we clearly have a lot to discuss. I won't back down until she melts, however long it will take.

*smash* I screamed inwards

"It was an accident, I'll pay you back Yoonhee.." I said as I watched her take a longer look at me. Up and down if it wasn't for that deadly stare....I'd say she was checking me out. I could feel my insides warm up...her stare was so intense that I couldn't help but to get turned on. I felt myself go light headed from the thoughts hunting me. Every night the past 4 years, all I wanted was for her to look at me like that....to just kiss her and pin her down. I just can't help it, she's like a drug to me.

I saw her turn around proceed smoking her cigarette, thanks god, any longer and I don't think I'd be able to control myself.

*ring* *ring*