Chapter 6 : The Aniexty

For anyone not up to date with Penthouse, there is a statement in here that is true and could be a spoiler 👀

Suryeon's Pov:

Cleaning the house around a little, I walked into the room the twins are staying in this weekend. Looking through their belongings I found a few things that brought back memories, there have been good and bad times throughout the years but since JDT has been gone we have been getting on so well. It brought a smile to my face, it's their birthday this weekend. I invited them to fly in for a ball night, afterall Seokyung  has been asking me for a big birthday party since the day she found out she's  my daughter. Seokhoon being the kind and gentle kid he was he accepted  it completely and still was treated as Seokyung's older twin brother. Afterall they are both my kids.

They will  fly in right before the party so I have alot to do.

Thinking about the party has definitely  taken my mind away, from everything else  that's  been happening in my life. Walking towards the kitchen I decided to make myself a smoothie, something to cool down before the next thing I have to do. Taking out fresh berries, it took me right to Yoonhee's red hair. She smelt like fresh berries. I smiled slightly at my thought, it didn't  last long, I felt my smile drop with my next thoughts.

After our hot session in the lift the other day, leaving me all flustered like that....it was hot but she hasn't came to see me once since the incident. I felt a little used and disrespected, afterall she wanted to be friends and yet she breaks that rule she made herself. I don't understand her, and I know for a fact that I'm not happy with her recent actions. My mind has been spinning  with different questions, why hasn't she seen me? Was I not enough? Was I too much? I felt rejected and and now a bit used.

Trying to concentrate on work and organizing this party. It took me the whole 5 days anyway. I came to the conclusion that Yoonhee used me as a one time thing, for her to take her desires out on someone. I wasn't  going to make myself into an easy target anymore.

With that I gulped down the rest of my smoothie and made way for the lift. Just standing in it made me feel hot all over again, Yoonhee was being so seductive that I allowed her to do and get everything she wants, too bad that 'everything' isn't me but apparently just my body. I felt annoyance build up.

Exhaling in and out, I left towards the Hera ball room. Having such spoiled kids has always set my motherly standards so high... everything needs to be perfect. It's  their day afterall. I invited half of the Hera Palace, Seokhoon said I'm doing too much but they haven't been home since the night my pretty Seola has passed and I wanted to make it special.

Reminding myself of how cold it feels to live alone in that big house. I wish I had someone to share that big space with, I dont want to be alone forever. I too crave a normal person's life, I want to get married and one day live with the person i love under one roof. My mind traveled  to Yoonhee once more...She is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, I had enough time to figure that much out. Not now, but at some point once things settle a bit into place, maybe then the time will feel right for us to consider things like that. We aren't  even a couple yet. Hah

Looking at the tables, I saw Kang Mari was going to be seated with Jenny and Dongpil. I left a space at their table empty on purpose, incase the staff sees Yoonhee arrive and they can seat her somewhere  comfortable for her. As much as I'd love to have her sit with us, I'm really annoyed with her and also Seokyung isn't  a fan since the school days. Remembering the time when Yoonhee exposed her as a bully, I know much has changed and she has grown into a sincere young lady since then but I dont think she has forgiven Yoonhee just yet.