Chapter 16 : The Siren

Oh Yoonhee's Pov:

Waking up to the sound of a maid leaving my room, I took a look around the room and realized that Suryeon didn't stay last night. It brought a sad smile to my face, thing we did last night and how much hope has been sparked between us.

Her last words before leaving the room felt like a massive pang into my heart but I deserved it. She is clearly afraid of me pushing her away again, I'll work harder to change things.

Taking a breath, I felt a sharp pain in my left side. Looking down at my wounds, I didn't notice any bleeding so I guess I'm alright. My thoughts drifting to how dominat the latter was last night, I felt my cheeks burn up. Shaking the thoughts of my dirty mind, she probably feels awkward about it.

I wonder if she is up yet? Bringing myself to get up, noticing my legs still feel a bit weak after last night. Kissing her felt electrifying as always, I wish her lips never left mine. Leaving the room I could hear Suryeon making a phone call from the kitchen. Listening in I could feel my heart pound in my chest.

"No Morina, I'm alright. You took perfect care of me." Irritation was creeping up on me.
"Let me put you on speaker, I have some food on the stove" No please, I dont like this.
"It's alright, I'm just checking up on you love" ..'love'?..?
"I'm so thankful Morina" I heard her giggle, the way she use to giggle at things I said. Jealousy was taking over my body and I could feel my blood boil, making my way into the kitchen. I felt Suryeon take notice of me and I could sense the sudden panic on her face.

Looking away, I headed for the fridge to garb some water. Not looking Suryeon in the eyes, 'annoyed' was the right word to describe my current mood.

" I'd do anything for you Suryeon love, you know that right?" Pouring myself a glass of water, with that sentance my appetite has disappeared and I made my way out of the kitchen.
" I-I-i I know, anyway Morina....I have to hang up" I heard her say from the hallway. It just irritated me more and more, I couldn't stand being in a threesome. It's either only me and Suryeon or nothing at all, I know I fucked up but nobody deserves to be put in a race like this.

Taking the corner to the hallway that leads to my room I heard her lovers last words
"Take care love, and I'll call you again" I felt I deserved all this, yet I still considered it a bit unfair, the way I'm being punished. Almost reaching my room I could hear her presence nearing mine, I cant help but be extremely irritated.

"Yoonhe-ya..." I felt her hands around my waist. I almost threw them off my body, I could feel she was a little hurt but so am I. I thought that after last night I had a fair chance to start from scratch but I guess her and Morina aren't over yet. I guess I was just filling a void, she used me to take care of her needs.

"It's not the way you think.." I didn't bother looking at her. I felt like I'd say something that would just hurt the both of us.
"Please leave me alone..." is all I managed to say.
"It's not the way you think, come on let's eat, I made 'us' some food." Begging me like that, wont really change my mind right now.
" Eat by yourself, I'm not hungry..."I closed the door on her. Walking to my bed, I scanned the room and had the completely opposite feelings.

I felt like I was deluding myself, that one day I could fix things. I think I should leave this house, I spent enough time in here and each day felt like a fake paradise. Place where me and Suryeon could slowly rebuild what I broke.

Interrupting my trail of thought was a phone call from Ha Yoon Cheol, I fake smiled and took it.

" Yes Dr, Ha?" I felt on the verge of breaking down but I swallowed my tears.
" How are you Yoonhee? Are your wounds healing?"
" Ofcourse they are...what is it that you want? I'm not really in the mood."
"Oh? What happened Yoonhee-ya....are you being dramatic over something small again?" Ughhhh I want to strangle him, one day, one day I will.
" No, no I'm not. You are such a nut case, what do you want?..."
" Well that's no way to talk to someone, who has been taking care of your Bentley.."
"What's there to take care of? It's wrecked" I painfully spat out those words. I loved that car, it was such a beauty and I felt like it was truly something I owed and made money for myself. First car I ever bought for myself without any debt or other things attached to it.