Chapter 9: The Desire (Pt 2)

Oh Yoonhee's Pov:

Looking at the time while still in bed. Suryeon went to order the breakfast that has turned into now so called 'lunch'. Thinking about how possessive Suryeon was in bed, got me hot all over again.

I smiled to myself, she was supposed to be working. Well that didn't go as planned. Watching her all angry at everything made it really clear what the latter needed. Sex, she was horny. Thinking of how I sat on her lap made me blush once again, I wanted to give myself to her. I know how much she wanted me today, it made me realise just how much I want her back.

Remembering how she said she wants me to love her back, I already do. She should have known by now, but then again I find that Suryeon can be quite dense with things like that. Looking at her body while she was riding my face was such a thrilling feeling, I could definitely do it all day long.

Shim Suryeon's body was as beautiful as I remembered it, we use to go to to the saunas together and I'd stare at it all the time. I swear, blushing even more thinking of what she done to me, ahh I want to stay hidden in the sheets forever. If Minyoung knew how I gave into my feelings so easily....

"I bet you will sleep with her ass soon as you get out unnie"
" ahh Minyoung-ah you need to have more faith in me, I have really strong willpower." I pushed her hand of my shoulder. Pfft how rude, she knows I don't love the woman anymore.
"Strong willpower my ass, the whole first year you dreamed of her all night long and I definitely caught you doing yourself that one time..." omfg
" Shut up Minyoung, I can bet that i won't"
"Sure then, you need to buy me drinks all night long, once you get me out that is.." fool, she just lost big time.
"Okay and if I win.....I want one of your family homes. " she has no idea what she is getting herself into.
" I can give you two, because...you won't win." She has zero faith in me. Pfft.
" Sure, two catches in one go. "

On that note the opening door and my brown haired goddess snapped me out of my thoughts. " I had a maid in my apartment make these for us and bring it down" I watched her walk towards me from underneath the blankets. She stopped before the bed with a tray full of sandwiches on it. I was actually nervous to look at her, now that we done 'things' and the moment has passed by a little.

"Oh Yoonhee, are you hiding from me?" I heard her giggle at how childish I was being. "Babe, show me yourself please!" What am I doing.....I took the duvet off, "It's your fault..." I said. " How is it my fault? You sat on my lap, remember?" Ahhhh .....this woman.. " It's your fault for being so hot..."I gave her a shy look. "Yoonhee, stop giving that shy attire. We both know you use to stare at my body all the time." Ahh I wanted to hide. " I didn't know I made it so obvious" watching her think for a second. "Well, you were pretty obvious to me."

I need to get rid of the nerves, i brought her closer to me and gave her a peck. " So how come we are having sandwiches?" I arched a brow. She said we would be having take away. "Well...I...how do I say this without sounding weird.." what is she trying to say.
"I don't know how to order one. I mean I know how to get one physically, but I never used an app before...." I couldn't help but laugh out loud. " The great Shim Suryeon doesn't know how to use an app". She was now hitting my shoulder gently, trying to get me to stop laughing. " You can be so mean sometimes", "Oh I'm sorry, I just didn't expect you not to know 'something', after all you are the great Shim Suryeon..."I pinched her cheek.

"I can put these in the fridge, if you want to show me how..."I could tell she was really embarrassed, situations like this make me realise that she is only human and not as perfect as she tends to carry herself. "Yeah, let's do that Suryeon-ah".

Bringing ourselves out to the living room, we both sat on the sofa. I looked her figure up and down, she was wore the long white oversized shirt she arrived in this morning. Now with a bit more of a casual touch to it, I could see her naked figure underneath. My mouth suddenly turned dry at the site of her nipples poking through and the slight sight of how her body curves perfectly at her waist. I want more of her. I want her.