Chapter 18 : The Two Rules

Shim Suryeon's Pov:

Looking at Yoonhee from the door frame. She was unpacking her things in the room next to mine, I still stand by what I said. I don't want to share a bed with anyone who isn't willing to show me they fully love me. Not even Yoonhee, not when we aren't an item.

Looking at all the little things she does in her spare time, admiring her every move made me realise that I want to erase her painfull past. She has suffered enough.

Observing her from the beginning of her day, to the moment she closes her eyes has been my favourite pass time activity the past 3 days. She has only moved in and it was really exciting, I still can't believe she said yes to my blunt idea. Either way I'm happy with the outcome, it's been a dream of mine to start a life under the same roof with her, all this time I have only dreamt of how it would feel.

I noticed a couple of things going back to normal and a few things that I wished would never comeback. She still gets nightmares and she still has to take her anxiety medicine everyday. She smokes like a train, a locomotive to be exact. I thought she would stop after the accident but the moment her stitches were out over a week ago she went back to having atleast 6 smokes a day.

Hearing her cry and scream for help at night was what made me come to my decision. Decision to help her end this vengeance towards that rotten murderer. I will meet my rotten ex husband, I still have one triumph card left. Too bad I found it too late and Yoonhee has already been through everything. It's time to end this hatred, it's not healthy and she might not want to see me, for getting involved but if she loves me she won't push me away again.

Without realising I walked towards her and cuddled her from behind.

"Oh Yoonhee, I want to talk to you." I felt the air get tenser, she knows I am serious when I use 'Oh' before her name.
"What is it Suryeon-ah" she gave me a go ahead smile. Pulling her towards the bed, asking her to sit beside me.
"You are making me nervous." She smiled nervously.
"Yoonhee-ah...it might be a little out of the blue but...how is your revenge going?" I looked her in the eyes. I can tell she is takenback by my sudden question, but she regained her composure pretty fast.
" Why do you ask Suryeon-ah?"
" I just want you to listen to what I have to say. Before you make any assumptions please listen me out, ok?" I felt like the air was getting heavier. She seemed extremely tense, but I could tell she was trying to let me speak.
" Okay Suryeon-ah, my revenge has been put on hold. Until recently, after the incident with Logan, why ask thought?"
" I think I can help you get rid of him for good."I watched her expression soften and tense back up.
"How is that?" She arched a brow.

Was she letting me in even more right now? She is actually opening up to me right?
I took a deep breath, " I have one more triumph card in my sleeve. I knew you would hate me if I was to do it without your knowledge so I'm telling you now." I saw her head nod for me to go ahead.

"Ever since I was younger my father has trained me in business and how to lead. See in my family we have to succeed no matter the circumstances. When I went to university, I became friends with my real ex husband and JDT. We were basically inseparable, ba k then I didn't know that Dantae has approached me on purpose. " I could tell she was truly intrigued.

" To skip a long story short, my father hated Dantae. I never understood why, he wouldn't even let him into the house or his business buildings. I couldn't grip at the time, why he hated him so much, until one day came and my father was at his death bed. He told me about one of his secret safes, he never told me where it was but kept repeating that to end the bad luck that was surrounding me I need to find it and read what's inside. For years I tried to find it i hired many private investigators to help me. " I felt her hand grab mine, I smiled sadly.