Chan x Vampire

You were out for a walk in the middle of the night because you couldn't sleep. A walk through your neighborhood was always helpful when you couldn't sleep. It was raining a bit so you had a cap on. You walked around but from far away you saw something dark in the middle of the street. The lights glowing, you see the raindrops falling. You came slowly closer, you wanted to know what it is. As you came close enough you saw that it was a Person. A male person with black clothes and a black long coat. He lays on the street without moving. You runned to him and said ,,Hello?? Hello is everything okay??" You were so nervous you moved his Body and now you saw it, blood on his face and he had a sign on his wrist. You know what he was - a Vampire.

And he's dying. It seems like he fought with someone. ,,Can you hear me? Please Hello..." you looked in his beautiful face. You don't want him to die.. you have only one thing you can do.. you're also a Vampire. But you chose to live a normal life in a normal City, far away from other Vampires. You lived like a normal human, eat, sleep, drink. You have some special skills so you tried your best to bring him back alive. You made a Ritual to bring him back alive - in the end, you had to bite him in his wrist and you did it. You slowly grabbed his wrist and bite on it. You erased the poison in his body, but also.. his memory..

A few moments later he made small moves. A sign that he did it through this. You carried him into your Appartment with your full strength. It seems like he would sleep on your sofa so you went into your bed and slept. The next day as you woke up you went into the livingroom and saw that he was awake you smiled ,,Hello" ,,Uhm Hello.. who are you? Where am I?" He said. You sat down in front of him and said ,,I am Y/n. This is my Appartment. I found you yesterday.. it seems like you had a fight with someone.. Who are you? Do you know that?" You asked. He looked around ,,Chan. I am Chan. But I don't remember what happened.. I don't remember anything... I am.. thirsty.. what is this feeling.." he said. You don't want to tell him that he's a Vampire and he want to drink Blood..

It's on the news that since a few months People went missing, dead bodies found without blood.. alot of news talked about Vampires but not many believe in Vampires. You know it's true and he is someone like them.. a killer. You hate him for being a murder. But maybe, this is your chance to make a better person out of him - like you. You stand up and went to the kitchen and came back with a Glass of Grape Juice and handed it him. ,,Drink this, it would help" ,,What is this?..." he asked. You smiled ,,It's Grape Juice. It's really nice! Try it". As you stopped yourself from drinking blood, you drunk alot of Grape Juice. It helped you alot not to drink blood. You killed Animals.. and you didn't want it anymore, that's why you leaved your Family at the age of 12 and started to live a normal life. You can help him, you can do it.

He sipped on it and then drunk the whole glass empty. ,,I am feeling better.. can I have more of it?" ,,Uhm.. yea sure!" You said and came back with some more Grape Juice. He drunk again and said ,,I can't remember anything.. I just know that I have to go back to my Friends.. but I don't know where they're.. and i forgot their Names.. what is this..." ,,It's okay. You can stay at my house as long as you want. You need to relax for awhile to get your memory back. I will do my best so you can feel better okay? If you need anything- talk with me" you said and he nodded. You talked for awhile, he didn't know how to live or what people do in their life so you told him everything. You talked for hours.. and with this, he drunk 2 liter of Grape Juice. You noticed and said ,,Come let's go to the market and buy some food" ,,Food to eat right? But i think I only need more Grape Juice" you smiled and he smiled back.

You went into your Car with him and drove to the next Market. As you were inside you put a few things and alot of Grape Juice into your shopping cart. He looked around like he never saw food. ,,Can we eat this? And this? Oh and what about this?" He asked. You laughed and said ,,Okay, let me cook for you" ,,Thanks Y/n, you're amazing!" He giggled. He was really baby. You just know him for 1 day but he's such a sunshine, he can't be a killer.. you said to yourself. Back home you cooked some beef and ramen. At first he ate it really carefully. But it seems like it tasted good to him. For the next weeks you tried your best to give him a normal life. And it went really good, and also.. you started to catch feelings for him.. weird huh? Catching feelings for a Vampire..