Felix x Anxiety

It's a sunny day outside, you got a Message from your Boyfriend Felix ,,Let's hang out - the weather is amazing!!" He's right.. the weather is amazing.. but you're laying in bed.. like the last 5 days you didn't move anything. You're feeling bad - your depression hits hard the past days. Sometimes.. your heart begins to beat so fast without a reason and it hurts.. you feel like you're dying, your hands are sweating and your whole body was shaken. You know you're healthy.. but your anxiety and panic is always with you.. you wish you could live a normal life..

Everytime you go out, you got those anxiety attacks. You're scared of it and don't know what to do, you can't go to the market alone.. you can't talk with Strangers.. you can't do anything Alone. Felix knows about that and he tried everything to make you happy but he struggles with it because he don't know how to help you. But for today he has a new plan to help you get out of your bed. He knocked at your door and you still lay in bed and chilled on your phone ,,Come in.." you said. He came in and looked at you with his sparkling eyes ,,Come Y/n, let's go to the Zoo! I pay! Get up girl/boy" he hyped you up and was really happy to go out with you, but all you have to say is ,,I'm not feeling good.. really..."

He jumped on your bed and sit down and kissed you. He grabbed your hand ,,Listen Y/n. I bought this SOS Rescue drops at the drugstore. They said it's 100% natural from bach flowers. You can use 10 drops when you're feeling not good.." ,,So can i drink the whole bottle?" You joked but he smiled ,,Y/n, give it a chance, now I'm choosing an outfit for you, go - make your makeup or hair.. whatever" he kissed your forehead and went to your closet to choose a cute "i go to the Zoo today and I'm feeling happy" outfit. You stood up and get ready - you do it for him. He does everything for you to make feel better so that's all you can do.

You went into his Car and he drove to the Zoo. Before he went out of the Car he said ,,Use your drops, you're going to talk to the cashier and order the tickets, but don't worry - i hold your hand and if you can't I'm doing it.. but try it okay?" You looked nervous at him. Your heart began to beat so fast - your head hurts and your hands were sweating again but you also got goosebumps on your whole body.. you had the feeling you need to go to the toilet..

Felix opened the Car door for you and helped you get out. He kissed your forehead ,,Don't worry Y/n, I'm here with you.. you're a strong Girl/Boy" ,,Thank you.." you stuttered. You were so nervous. With every step you get closer to the cashier your heart beats faster, you got dizzy and think about the whole situation too much.. you can't do it.. you can't do it. You heard Felix whispering to you ,,You can do it Y/n" ,,Hello welcome to our Zoo! How many tickets do you want?" The cashier asked with a smile.

You smiled back ,,Hello.. two please.." you're feeling so high as you talked with the cashier, he handed you the tickets and said ,,Have fun" ,,Thank you" you stuttered nervous. You walked to the entrance and Felix hugged you ,,God damn Y/n!! I know you did it!! How was it??" ,,Uhm.. i don't know.. i was so nervous the whole time but now.. I'm feeling so good.. omg i talked with the cashier!! Did you heard how I said thank you??" You said hyped. Felix smiled and kissed you ,,Yes, it was so cute. I knew it that you can do it, I'm so proud of you"

You both walked around the Zoo, looking at the animals.. everything was cool. Until you realized that it's getting really hot.. the sun is shining so bright and you got nervous ,,Why is the sun so hot.. i feel like I'm almost dying.." ,,It's okay.. here, drink some water. Look there's the Zoo shop, I'll buy you a cap that will help you, wait!" Felix said. He came back 3 minutes later with a cute Zoo Cap. Like he said, it was better now.

The whole day you had some moments where your anxiety hits hard.. but Felix always had an Idea how to make it better - and it worked.

Back home you lay in your bed again - it was such a hard day for you. But with Felix on your side.. everything will be better. He came now everyday and goes out with you - enjoying the nature, fighting against your anxiety and depression.

It's a long way, but you don't have to go alone. You're strong - you can do it.