Minho x Snowy

It's cold outside, it snowed, as you stepped into the snow as you came out from the Church, you feel yourself getting a wave of cold wind through your body. It was already evening and the beautiful Christmas lights everywhere in the City gave you christmas vibes, but yeah, it is Christmas you chuckled. You close your jacket and straighten your scarf. Every step you take you see your footsteps on the fluffy snow. You grabbed your phone and called Minho, your boyfriend.

,,Baaaabe, It's sooo cold, can you pick me up?" ~~ ,,But it's still cold then. Do you wear a scarf like i told you??" ~~ ,,Yeah I do... Minho pleeaaase, i need your hug" ~~ ,,Y/n? Where are you?" ,, I'm in front of the Church" ~~ ,,What the hell are you doing in thr Church??" ~~ ,,I was singing with other People for the old People some Christmas songs.. i thought it's a good idea to make people happy" ~~ ,,Are you even religious?" ~~ ,,That's not important when you make someone Happy, all you need is love for eachother" ~~ ,,God, shut up Y/n, I'm on my way"

He hung up the call and you pouted ,,He's so mean... but also.. adorable" you smiled. Only minutes later Minho finally arrived. He looked cold and said ,,Yaaa, you didn't even move?? I thought you were already walking towards me and now? You're still in front of the Church i can't believe you" he grabbed your hand and pulled you closer. He kissed for forehead and said ,,Now come home, it's fuvking cold" ,,WAIT" you said as he pushed you with him. He asked ,,What's wrong?" ,,The Church.. they will play a song in..... 1 minute. Exact 8pm" ,,Oh well, you can hear some music at home" ,,Waaaaait please!" You pouted. As Minho looked at you the Titelsong from Harry Potter was coming out from the Church.

You smiled proudly ,,Isn't that so cool!?!?" ,,Yeah... it is.. is this.. the movie.. with the boy and the glasses?" He asked and you blinked multiple times ,,You mean... Harry Potter...?" ,,Is this his Name? I thought the Movie Name was Harry Potter" ,,God you're an idiot" you let out a laughter and pulled him closer ,,We need to watch the movies.. so that you know it..." ,,I watched Harry Potter!! Really!" He laughed and you nodded ,,Okay... where is Hogwarts?" ,,Hog-what? Uhm i mean.. it's in China" ,,Uhm... that's not even close" you both laughed. Snow fell from the sky, the music filled the streets while you and Minho happily walked through the streets back home.

You stopped and Minho asked ,,What now?" ,,I.. I love you Minho..." ,,I love you too Y/n.. but can we love each other at home? It's still cold" he said and you pouted ,,God, you're so anti romantic" ,,I am not! I'm just.. cold" he joked and you laughed. He pulled you closer and kissed you for a few moments, makes your heart beats closer and warm. He leaned back and smiled ,,So enough romantic, let's go home" ,,Fine" you giggled and followed him back home.