Seungmin x Arguing before Stage

Your Boyfriend is Seungmin from Stray Kids, you two are dating for 5 Years before he was an Idol. You always supported him but you feel alone, everytime he was so much to do. You stayed with him because you love him so much, but time after time, he had less time for you and it hurted you. Of course you can always visit him, when he is on Tour and everything. But you know this has no future because all the good stuff happened to Seungmin. And You? You had nothing, Seungmin gave you money and presents but this is not what you want, you want his time, you want to be loved...

He invited you to his Concert and you agreed and went to the Concert only 3 hours away from home. You came backstage to hype him up, he smiled at you ,,Hey Babe, good that you are here" he kissed your forehead. You smiled and said ,,Of course, how is it going?" ,,Good good, i just need to change my outfit and go on stage, wait here" he said. Again.. the same shit. You come to his Concert to be there for him but he just said hi and leaved, it's always the same..

After 1 hour he came backstage and smiled at you ,,Hey Babe" ,,Hey Seungmin..." you said a bit annoyed. He said ,,I just have to change, i come back soon" ,,Seungmin..." you mumbled. He turned around and asked ,,Yes?" ,,I can't do this anymore..." you said. He raised one eyebrow ,,What do you mean? Are you hungry? Should i order something?" ,,No thats not it.. i mean the whole thing between us. You know i love you but i can't anymore.. its so hard for me, you don't have time for me.." ,,But i give you presents? I mean look, the Phone here, i bought it for you??" Seungmin said and grabbed your phone.

You shaken your head ,,Seungmin i am serious, i dont care if you bring me presents or that you buy me something, i want your love! I want sweet messages from you, hugs, kisses and wanna cuddle you.. i want to be close to you.." ,,You know that i have a strict day play, i don't have time for that, i am an Idol" he yelled. You nodded and said ,,And this is the reason why we should break up.. I am not happy in this relationship" ,,What? Fine, good. But give me all my stuff back!!" he was now really mad. You let out a laughter ,,Wow.. that is all? You want your stuff back?" ,,I worked for it right??" Seungmin said and you nodded ,,Good, i will give you everything back!! Don't worry idiot!" you yelled at him and left backstage, you hide your tears in front of Seungmin but now you can't hide them anymore, you began to cry...

Seungmin went back on Stage, you thought he wouldn't care about you so he acted normal but... you stayed still at the Concert in the middle of a backstage floor and see the stage on the Monitor. Seungmin looked really mad.. angry. You mumbled ,,Don't act like you care you idiot" and wiped your tears off. You stayed at the Concert because you are a good friend from all of them and can't leave with teary eyes, the staff would see it and would start talking rumours. In the middle of the Song "Double Knot" Seungmin left the Stage, the other Member looked surprised but tried their best to cover it and well, the show must go on.

After the Song also the other Members left the Stage and nothing happened for 20 minutes until Seungmin found you. You looked at him and he came closer ,,Y/n.. I am sorry okay.. what i said.. just forget it.. i gave all the stuff to you because i love you, i do not want it back" ,,It is not the main topic Seungmin..." you said and he nodded ,,I know, Y/n, i do not wanna lose you so please stay with me.. okay i know it is a hard life and we can not see each other that often but without you i would be nothing.. give me a chance, i will talk to JYP, i need 1 day free every week only for you okay.. and i want to spend more time with you and.. maybe you can sleep at our dorm sometimes.. please Y/n...." ,,I love you so much Seungmin.. i could never lose you" you cried.

You both hugged each other and Seungmin wiped your tears off ,,I love you Y/n okay, you are my everything" ,,I love you too Seungmin.. sorry that i was so harsh towards you" ,,It's okay.. i deserved it. I was really stressed" he kissed your forehead. He will take more care of you and spend time with you. If the relationship between you both will have a future.. we will see.