Minho x Cold Ex Boyfriend

Your life is a mess. Minho - the boy you spend almost 2 years with, cheated on you with your best friend. Like he said "more than one time" and guess what - he said it's all your fault because you didn't show him enough love or giving him attention.. but he was the cold stone in your relationship. You know it's not your fault but the way he blamed you all the hate.

You need time for yourself, time to survive that. It's not like that you lost a friend. You lost your Boyfriend and your Best friend. You were in your room and looked at the Mirror ,,Y/n.. look at you.. it's been 2 months now.. and you still look like shit.. you should go out.. Minho was a loser and your best friend? NOT A BEST FRIEND" you said to yourself. You have to move on - but how?

You're in school and yes, you see Minho again - he's always smirking when he sees you, this fuvking attitude is provocative as hell and he knows it. He still knows how to play with you without saying a word. Someone called you from behind ,,Hey Y/n, wanna go to the Gym later with me and Jeongin?" ,,Hey Seungmin.. oh.. uhm... yeah why not!" You thought for a moment, most of the time you say no - but you're glad that Seungmin asks again, because you want to move on from Minho, you need your life to be happy so do something Y/n.

Seungmin helped you alot - you don't know why he's doing it but you're happy to have a friend like him. You both went to the Gym with Jeongin now 3x weekly. It was your sport to feel free and stop thinking about Minho.

A few days later you chilled at the Park before you go home and ate ice cream as Minho came ,,Look who's sitting here alone.." ,,Minho.. what do you want?" You said. ,,Don't be so aggressive. Remember? It was your fault that we broke up" ,,It wasn't, it's all your fault" you hissed.

Minho laughed sarcastic ,,Haha you really think that? No Y/n, you didn't show me love or gave me love.. you were always busy with your selfish thoughts. I was the only one who did something for the relationship. I bet.. you're still loving me right?" He said and came closer to your face - looking deep in your eyes. He was intimidating ,,You still love me? Huh? You miss the feeling when I'm talking with you like the dirty thing you are? So sad that you lost me because of your behavior. What will you do know? Will you run away? Will you wait here until i kiss you?" He was still thinking he was the king. You didn't say anything and let him speak about his feelings.

He leaned back ,,Y/n, I'm really heartbroken, why did you force me to cheat? I don't get you - i was everything you needed, look what you made me do" ,,What i did? I did nothing okay?? So stfu and don't talk to me" you said and leaved. This Boy is driving you crazy, giving you all the blame and hate for something he did...

It's been a few months laters and you randomly started a Youtube and Instagram Account about Psychology stuff, feelings, health and about Toxic People. You had a few followers and one day you uploaded a Story about you and Minho, you didn't say it happened to you so you tried to say it that it happened to a friend of you ,,So this Girl/Boy was really done with her/his life and her/his boyfriend.. blamed her for everything. Like he cheated but she's the bad person in the story? No.. and it's been over a Year now and she's still a mess, she never dated someone again until now..."

It was a good Video, you got alot friendly and honest comments about People having the same or know someone.. 4 days later after you uploaded it - you got a Message.

~ Minho texted you "Look who can't move on" he's really driving you crazy. You both argued a bit until you blocked him.

You asked yourself ,,Why is he making me feel so aggressive.. I'm fuvking lost...." you called Seungmin and talked with him a bit until you calmed down. After that Minho texted you again - you found out, it's easy to forget him.. he's not worth it..