Changbin x Christmas Sleepover

Finally, Christmas is near. You and your best friend Changbin wanted to make a Sleepover on Christmas Eve. You both celebrated Christmas with your own Family but Changbin came later at around 20pm to your Family and celebrated with you. Your Parents where happy that you have a best friend and you know him for many years so they agreed that he could sleep on the Sofa. It's been a while later and your parents gone to bed early at around 11pm. Good for you ~ You and Changbin made the sofa in the livingroom really cuddly.

On the table are some nuts, snacks & Hot chocolate. You wanted to watch a Christmas Movie together. Changbin asked ,,What Movie should we watch? Should we just scroll through the Christmas Gengre list?" ,,Yeah sure, I'm fine with every Christmas Movie" you smiled. While Changbin started a Movie you get the blankets and lay down on the Sofa. He started a Movie and lay down next to you on the sofa under the blankets. You both giggled and watched the beginning of the movie. After a while Changbin leaned a bit closer to you and smiled ,,I haven't give you my Present yet.. but don't worry.. you will get it today" ,,Oh really? Wait!" You said and stood up in a vampire speed, just to run into your Room to get his Present you hide there. You came back as fast as you left and handed him the Present with a huge smile ,,Open it!"

He blushed and looked at it ,,I can't wait to see what's inside..." ,,Nooowww open it!!" You cheered and he nodded ,,Fine fine! I'm about to open it so just give me a second" he laughed. You smiled ,,I just wanna see if you like it..." ,,I bet i will like it, don't worry" he smiled. He unwrapped his Present and you see the sparkle in his eyes. He stuttered ,,Y/n...." ,,You like it?"" You asked him excited and he pouted as he looked at your present ,,It's amazing.. god.. thank you so much!!" He sobbed as he looked at the Acryl Drawing you made for him. He looked at it with joy and then at you ,,this is really amazing.. thank you y/n, i love it!!" ,,Awww, I'm so happy that you like it!" You smiled proudly.

He placed the present on the livingroom table and came to you on the sofa just to hug you. A looooong warm hug from Changbin. He was really so warm and cuddly.. to be in his arms is an amazing feeling. Just a few seconds later you heard a loud noise. You both leaned back and looked at the backdoor just to see.... ,,SANTA CLAUSE????" you screamed as you saw Santa Clause. An old man with a long white beard and red clothes. Changbin seemed like he isn't surprised so you hit him ,,Changbin this is Santa Clause!!" ,,Yeah... wow.. perfect timing" he rolled his eyes. Santa Clause said ,,Sorry I... uhm.. wrong house... bye" he coughed and wanted to leave as you stopped him ,,Wait a second..... Chan???" As you came closer you noticed it that it was Chan.

He cleared his throat and said ,,No No.. I'm Santa Clause not Chan" ,,Your.. beard fell off Chan..." you said and he stuttered ,,Oh.. well well... sorry for interrupting" Chan said with an awkward smile. Changbin came to him and hit him and whispered something, you only understood ,,...i said at midnight!!.... idiot" ,,Wait wait, what's going on?" You asked. Both of them looked at each other and stuttered. You crossed your arms and said ,,Guys....." Changbin nodded and said ,,Okay okay.. i wanted to surprise you with Santa Clause.. i gave Chan my Present so that he could give it to you.. but this idiot doesn't know how to read the time..." ,,Yaa.. most important is that i have the present right?" Chan smiled and he nodded.

Changbin took the Present and gave it to you ,,Here Y/n.. because.. you're my favorite Person.." ,,Aww.. really.." you pouted and grabbed the present. You carefully unwrapped it, just to see.. a beautiful necklace. You gulped ,,Changbin.. this looks so expensive!" ,,Yeah.. it was" he smiled nervously. Chan said ,,Okaaaaay i have to go.. there are other Kids in the City who waits for their presents.. see you.. uhm and Changbin? Tell me what she/he said" ,,Yeahyeah, now go idiot" Changbin pushed him carefully out of the door. You looked at Changbin and asked ,,What i say? What should i say? To what?" ,,Ahhh forget it, Chan is a bit weird today.. i mean look at his costume" he said nervously.

You smiled and nodded ,,Sure.. then..
Let's watch the movie. Oh.. and thank you for the necklace.. it's really pretty.. i don't wanna wear anything other.. thank you so much...this means alot to me" Changbin adored you while he helped you to get the necklace on your neck. You smiled and asked ,,How do I look?" ,,Adorable" he smiled. You pulled him closer and whispered into his ear ,,And now tell me.. what was Chan talking about...?" ,,Oh uhm.. ahh..." he leaned back and smiled nervously. You teased him ,,Come on, you can tell me..." ,,It's just.. i like you and uhm.. maybe.. i wanna go.. on a date.. with uhm.. you?"

You nodded ,,Oh okay.. when?" ,,What when?" ,,When are we ging on a date?" ,,You said yes??" He asked surprised and you nodded ,,Yeah, i would love to go on a date with you Changbin" you said and he smiled brightly. He hugged you thight and said ,,Thank you, i hope you will like it" ,,Yeah i already know that i will like it" you smiled. You both spend the rest of the night with watching the Christmas Movie and cuddle. Cuddle until the both of you fell asleep on the Sofa.

You will have a nice date with Changbin and will start a relationship. Maybe you two belong together for the rest of your lives 🥰