-'☆》𝟔《☆'-

A frantic call from Bev had us biking to her apartment. Eddie rambled about the dangers of riding this fast as the wind flows through our hair. The pure panic in her voice had startled us into peddling down the streets at an impressive speed. When we got there she was sat on the stairs, worry painted all over her face. She came rushing down, frantic.

"You made it. I... I need to show you something."

"What is it?" Ben says as we drop our bikes.

"More than we saw at the quarry?" Richie jokes. I roll my eyes.

"Shut up! Just shut up, Richie!" Eddie exclaims. Bev just ignores this.

"My dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment." She states, glancing at everyone.

"Then we-we'll leave a lookout. Richie, st-st-st-stay here." Bill orders as we all head towards the stairs. Richie quickly throws his arms up.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What if her dad comes back?" He yells as we walk away. I look back with a smile.

"Do what you always do. Start talking." I respond, starting up the stairs.

"It is a gift!" He yells to us to which I just chuckle. As we make our way into the apartment Bev's nerves spike. She lightly fidgets before stopping at the start of the hallway. She softly points to a door.

"In there." The door looks creepy, a soft glow shines through the cracks.

"What is it?" Stan asks.

"You'll see." I glance at her before walling forward. Eddie doesnt seem to care much about this.

"Are you taking us to your bathroom? I just want you to know that 89% of the worst accidents in homes are caused in bathrooms." Eddie rambles. "And, I mean, that's where all the bacteria and fungi are and it's a really sanitary place." Bev opens the door and there's blood everywhere.

"I knew it!" Eddie gags. Nothing is safe from the blood. The mirror, the toilet, the shower, the fucking ceiling. It's a shocking sight to see.

"Jeez, Bev, you've gotta heavier flow than me." I try to joke. My comment just makes Eddie gag harder.

"You see it?" Bev questions, a look of relief washing over her as we say yes.

"What happened in here?" Stan asks.

"My dad couldn't see it. I thought I might be crazy." She says, still very shaken up by the sight. I can see her reliving whatever happened.

"Well, if you're crazy, then we're all crazy," Ben says.

"We c-ca-can't leave it like this." Bill stutters. He takes a moment to glance around the room before stepping in. And just like that, we start cleaning. Eddie struggled the most, practically gagging every few seconds, not that I blamed him. I scrubbed the sink before looking to Bev.

"Hey, Bev? Which toothbrush is your dad's?" I ask. She points to the gray one sitting in the cabinet I've just opened. I grab it and nod thanks before getting back to work scrubbing the grout of the newly mopped floor. The cleaning goes by pretty fast with many hands and soon we find ourselves done. I grab a trash bag and hall it over my shoulder, bringing it out to the dumpster. I find an unhappy and bored Richie, kicking around pebbles as he waits.

"Hey, Rich! Having fun?" I laugh to which he scowls. He huffs, crossing his arm as he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, totally. I just loooooove being stuck on door duty." He grumbles. I walk over and sling an arm over his shoulder.

"You got lucky. We got stuck cleaning up what looked like a crime scene. There was blood everywhere. I would have preferred sitting out here and throwing pebbles are you." I smile, pinching his cheek lightly. He gives a little grin and lightly brushes away my hand before kicking some gravel at me. I gasp in mock hurt before kicking some back. That's how we spend the next few minutes, kicking gravel as more and more losers came down. Soon enough we were back on the bikes and Richie was angry again.