-'☆》𝟏𝟔《☆'-

I collapse onto the bed in my room at the townhouse. I know my mom and weren't close anymore and had never really been but that fucking sucked to watch her die, right after I got some closure. I dont have parents anymore. I wipe my tears as I stumble to the bathroom. I turn on the tap in the bath, leaning against the seat as I wait for it to fill up. My eyes stay glued to the blood splattered on my shoes. I shake my head, slipping my shoes and socks off. I pull off my jeans and top, folding up my dirty clothes and dropping them next to my suitcase as I enter the room. I grab a robe from the closet, taking comfort in the cheap, kind of scratchy but still fluffy material. The water fills pretty fast as I pull off my undergarments to get in. I turn the tap off and lean back, relaxing into the water.

"Y/n, hun? Can I come in?" A voice yells from the room, tapping on the door. My body tenses.

"Rich?" I call out.

"Yeah, it's me." I breathe out a sigh.

"Okay, you can come in," I respond, relaxing again. My husband's tired figure walks in, back hunched as he rubs his eyes.

"Got room for another?" He sighs. I nod and scoot forward as he strips. He steps in, sitting and pulling me to lay against his chest. His hands play with my hair as we relax. "Did you find your token?"

"Yeah, it's my Judith album, the one you bought me for my birthday the year before." I sigh.

"Oh, yeah." He mutters, his thumbs dragging in circles on my shoulders.

"It was fucking terrible. I just want this to be over." I mutter. He presses a kiss to my neck.

"It'll all be over soon." I just sigh and glance out the window. Banging from inside the room catches my attention. It sounds like someone throwing around our stuff. They frantically knock at the door.

"Y/n, babe? Are you in there?" Richie's voice calls from the other side of the door. I glance back at Richie in the tub with me. He grins with sharp teeth before bringing his hands up to my throat.

"Rich-" it squeezes my throat, smiling as Richie yells from the other room.

'It'll all be over soon." It giggles, its voice returning to its normal creepy sound but its face staying that of Richie's. My hands slap at its face and claws at its hands as I try to breathe. I can hear the door splintering as It shoves my head underwater, grinning down as I struggle harder. Black spots fill my vision as it grins before going dark.

Richie's POV

I'm so over this shit. While I had come out to Y/n, I never did to the rest of the Losers. Its voice rings in my head, I know your secret. Fucking Christ. I storm up the steps, ignoring Ben and Bev's pleading for me to stay. I quickly grab my bag from the closet, grabbing the shit I had unpacked before throwing it in. I glance around for anything missed. Y/n's clothes and shoes lay on the floor next to her suitcase, blood splattered across them. I walk up to the bathroom door.

"Y/n, babe? Are you in there?" I call out. It's silent for a moment before I hear her yell in a panicked voice.

"Rich-" Shes cut off and I immediately start tugging at the door.

"Fuck! Ben! Fucking help me!" I yell as I hear a giggle from inside. Ben comes racing in, eyeing me as I bang on the door.

"Y/n, honey, answer me please!" Ben quickly pushes me away and begins kicking at the door. The sound of a small splash comes from inside. The door begins to buckle, splintering under the pressure of Ben's kicks. A cracking sound rings out as the door breaks, Ben and I racing into the bathroom. It's me. I'm holding Y/n underwater, squeezing her throat with a sharp grin as drool dribbles down. It looks at us, morphing back into itself as it lifts my wife from the bath. She hangs limply in its arm, no sign of life. I grab the toilet lid and swing.