-'☆》𝟏𝟗《☆'-

A quick A/N before this chapter. I've never had a book crash and burn this badly oml. It's kind of embarrassing but I get it. I felt so confident in it and loved writing this fic but damn this sucks :/ thanks to those who have read it <3.

"Oh, man. Blech. Greywater." Eddie sticks his tongue out as he steps in behind Richie and I. We climb through different tunnels, trying to find the place we had once fought It. I cringe as the water reaches just above my knees. My jaw drops when we do find it. The children are gone, having been flushed out after we fought it the first time. It sent parents and police into a panic for a few days before they ultimately forgot about it, the only evidence of the event ever happening are the newspapers that got filed in with Mike's things. The pile of junk is also gone.

"Shit. This is it." Ben curses as we stand at the entrance. "This is where it happened." The floor drops off as we enter, the water was deeper than we once thought. The water now reaches my chest.

"Wet t-shirt contest," I mutter, jokingly waving my arms. I cringe as I see something floating around in the water.

"No, no, no. No. Ugh!" Eddie raises his arms, glaring at the stuffed toy as it drifts past. I start climbing onto the dry wood after Richie when Ben whispers.

"Bev, what is it?" We all look back at Bev who shines her light on the tunnel we came from. We all go back to what we're doing as she turns back to us.

"I thought I heard something-" she screams. A huge, weird, ugly-looking woman thing grabs her after emerging from the water.

"Bev!" Ben yells as she continues to scream.

"Time to sink!" She laughs before dragging Bev underwater. What is with this bitch and floating, sinking, anything to do with water. Like jeez, Pennywise give us absolutely nothing I guess. We all go diving into the water to find her. We struggle as we try to get Bev. I stare at the woman thing and I think it stares back. I don't know, this bitches eyes are going in two different directions. Bitch can't even look me in the eyes. I send a kick to her face as Bill grabs her. She's gone and we swim up.

"You okay?" Bill asks as she sobs, leaning into him. I glance at Eddie who leans on the wood. He didn't come down with us but he's rubbing his eyes in relief.

"I feel like crying." He announces.

"Mike. Where do we go from here?" Richie questions. Mike quickly ushers everyone onto the wood and we all stand around this circle.

"In the depths is where It crept. In the beneath, to find belief. In the depths is where It crept. In the beneath, to find belief." Mike repeats, stepping side to side.

"Is he okay?" I whisper to Richie with a concerned look. He squeezes my hand as we stare.

"I think at this point, that's a relative question." He responds.

"What's on the other side?" Bev shakes, clutching her arms to her body. Mike looks at her and raises his brows.

"I don't know. No one does." He's panting before leaning down and opening it up.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Mike!" Bill yells as we all back up, eyeing the hole. Mike sits on the edge, his feet dangling inside. "Mike, dont."

"All right. See you down there." And he hops in.

"Mike!" We all scream. He glances up at us as we stare.

"Stay together," Bill commands, stepping into the hole.

"You guys, I can't do it. I can't. You saw what happened up there. I was gonna let you die. I just fucking froze up. If you let me go down there with you, I'm gonna get us all killed." He rants, taking a breath from his inhaler. Richie grabs his wrist.