-'☆》𝟏𝟕《☆'-

"So we're definitely going back, right?" I ask, feeling better after a nap in the car. Richie nods and sighs, playing with an arcade token.

"Yup." He mutters. I watch as he sets the token down.

"Is the token your token?" I ask. He nods again and sits back with a deep sigh.

"All I could remember was finding Henry Bower's cousin cute and not wanting him to go. He was nice and I thought he had liked me back until he called me a fairy in front of everyone. Henry yelled at me and I ran so fast. Pennywise knows." He sticks his head in his hands. I rub his leg and lean over, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Hey, I dont care that you're pan, hell, I'm pan.  The losers will accept you. And if they dont I'll give them all an extra hard kick to the balls, oh, or a titty twist." I reassure him. He chuckles, wiping away a stray tear as he looks at me.

"I'd be so fucking lost without you, Y/n." He states, pulling me in for a kiss. I smile into it before pulling away.

"Now, let's go kill us a fucking clown."

We drive to the library, the sky already dark. Richie and I hold hands as we enter. Screaming catches our attention and we run forward. We see Bowers on top of Mike, attempting to stab him.

"Can you see them yet? Crisping? Like fried fucking-" Richie stabs him in the back of the head with an ax. When the fuck did he grab that. Richie's stance is tense before relaxing a little.

"I guess you could say that was long overdue. Get it cause we're in a library? No." Richie leans over and pukes. I rub his back as he stumbles away.

"That's what the bitch gets for trying to feel me up 27 years ago," I mutter as the other Losers burst into the room.

"Mike!" Bev yells, seeing him on the floor. She screams as she sees Bowers on the floor. Richie wipes his mouth on his sleeve as Mike stands up. I hand him a mint, always carrying them with me.

"Are you all right?" Ben questions.

"No, I'm not all right. I just fucking killed a guy." Richie points at the dead body.

"I was talking to Mike," Ben responds quietly. Mike looks up and glances around.

"Where's Bill?" Mike quickly grabs his phone as Ben gets to work on patching him up. Richie and I sit at another table.

"This puking thing seems like it's becoming a normal thing with you. That's what, two times in three days?" I question him with a giggle. He frowns.

"I'm not even sick, jeez. Why couldn't you have puked instead?" He motions at me. I just giggle and shake my head.

"I coughed up water earlier. It was in my stomach and it came up. Does that count?" I send a questioning glance his way.

"It was in your lungs too. I guess that kind of counts." He mutters, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. I glance around before leaning over and whispering in his ear.

"I think you're pregnant Rich, I think I forgot the condom the last time a pegged you." I jokingly whisper. He lightly punches my arm.

"You're so fucking stupid but that explains it." He shrugs as I place my hands on his belly. He slaps them away as I giggle.

"Bill, we're all at the library. Where are you at?" He pauses before jumping up at whatever response Bill had.

"No, no, no, no, no. Just, just. Look, just come here to the library. We can talk about the plan. No, no, no. Bill! Bill!" Mike slams his phone down and throws his hands up.