-'☆》𝟏𝟐《☆'-

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean we can just drive back to the airport and fly home, I think Chewy misses us." Richie refers to our dog he had named after the Star Wars character as we sit in the rental car. I shake my head.

"No, Rich. We flew 7 and half hours to Portland and then drove 2 hours to get here. We can't turn back, Richie, it feels weird but it feels like we have to be here. Plus Chewy loves people, he's not missing us for one second." I respond. I open the door and step out into the parking lot of Jade of the Orient. Richie follows when we notice Bev and Ben hugging in front of the door.

"Wow." They quickly break apart and glance at us. "You two look amazing. What the fuck happened to me?" Richie says dryly. Bev's words from 27 years ago echo in my head.

"You grew into your looks," I mutter, Ben and Bev laughing as Richie lightly shoves me. We walk forward for hugs.

"I don't think I realized how much I missed you until I saw you again, Bev." I laugh, hugging her tight as Richie hugs Ben. I turn to Ben and smile.

"Jesus, Ben. What happened to you?" I laugh, hugging him as he just laughs.

"I also grew into my looks." He jokes as we head into the restaurant. Richie rolls his eyes with a grin.

"I still don't know what the fuck that means." He mutters, his hand clutching mine as we walk to the private area of the restaurant. His smile widens as he spots a gong.

"Rich, no." I try to stop him as he pulls away. He quickly bangs on it catching the other's attention.

"This meeting of the Loser's Club has officially begun." He announces.

"Look at these guys." Eddie laughs. We all stare and Richie motions at Ben, making a deflating motion. He smiles guiltily when Ben turns around.  We quickly hug and sit around the table, cheering with shots. Richie laughs as he finishes his.

"So, wait, Eddie, you got married?" He laughs. Eddies face scrunches up familiarly.

"Yeah, why's that so fucking funny, dickwad?" He snaps back.

"What? To, like, a woman?" Richie grins as we both remember exactly what he's talking about.

"Fuck you, bro," Eddie says, pointing his chopstick at Richie who just laughs.

"Fuck you!" He yells back with a grin. Richie's referring to the threesomes we had when we all came back for summer break in 1995. Eddie had been very enthusiastic about sucking Richie's dick and ate pussy like he was starved. It was fun, the experience repeated about 3 more times during that stay. I wasn't very jealous of it, Richie had come out to me a year after we started dating, saying he was pansexual to which I had responded with "I know". He was more shocked when I had told him I was also pan, having liked Bev when we were in elementary school. We both admitted to having had small crushes on Eddie for a few months before we had even started dating. The crush had faded for both of us but the attraction was still there, Eddie having gone through a rebellious phase when he moved away for college. Still, it had been fun when it happened. Eddie was back to the way he was when we were 13, a fidgety hypochondriac. Fuck I missed this group.

"All right. What about you, Trashmouth? You married?" Bill yells from across the table. The table erupts as everyone has their opinions.

"There's no way, Richie's married." Beverly shakes her head as we all laugh.

"No, I got married." He responds. I can tell he's setting up for a joke instead of telling the truth.

"Richie, I don't believe it," Bev mutters, taking a bite of her food.