-'☆》𝟏𝟎《☆'-

"Holy shit!" Bev was suspended in thin air, eyes glossed over with her head thrown back.

"Beverly?"

"What the fuck?"

"Bev!" We're running in, crying out in hopes she'll wake from whatever this is. I feel Richie grip my hand harder as we stare before her.

"How is she in the air?" Richie asks as we slowly walk towards her floating form. A gasp rings through the area.

"Guys? Are those?" Eddie sputters, looking upwards. We follow his line of sight and see kids just floating over a massive pile of junk.

"The missing kids. Floating. When it told me it was time to float it meant this?" I gasp out, watching as the kids float in slow circles.

"Just let me grab her," Ben mutters, reaching for Bev and Richie mumbles shit.

"Think you can boost me up, Rich?" I question. He nods and squats down, letting me sit on his shoulders. He slowly walks us underneath her and I manage to grasp onto her ankle, sliding off of Richie with her still in my grasp. Richie and I pull her down fully as Ben rushes forward, holding her lifeless face in his hands.

"Bev. Beverly. Why isn't she waking up!" Ben yells, lightly shaking Bev in desperation.

"C'mon, Bev. You gotta wake up.  I can't go back to being the only girl." I try to joke, feeling Richie squeeze my hand in comfort.

"What is wrong with her? Beverly, please! Come on!" He pleads before hugging her. I feel my eyes water and hide my face in Richie's neck, Richie soothingly rubbing my back as he rests his head on mine. I turn in his arms and find Ben diving in for a kiss. Wtf?

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Eddie waves his hands as the rest of the group exclaims in confusion and a bit of disgust.

"Wow," Richie mutters, face scrunching in mock disgust. We're all startled by Bev gasping.

"Holy shit," I mumble as Bev's eyes clear.

"Ben?" She stares for a moment, eyebrows scrunching in realization. "January embers."

"My heart burns there too," Ben replies with a giddy smile.

"Jesus, fuck!" Richie laughs as he throws his arms around Ben and Bev. I laugh and join the hug, everyone holding each other as the group laughs in relief. We back up slightly and Bev's face falls.

"Where's Bill?" We quickly turn and walk around the pile of junk stacked up in middle. How could we have forgotten about Bill? I blame Stan. We see Bill and hear a voice ring out.

"Take me home, Billy." My heart drops. Flashbacks of babysitting Georgie and playing with him as we got older. I remember when he was just a baby. I cover my mouth as tears begin to stream down my face. It's not him. I wish it was but it isn't. It's been far too long. "I wanna go home. I miss you. I wanna be with mom and dad."

"I want more than anything for you to be home." Bill sobs, walking closer. "With mom and dad. I miss you so much."

"I love you, Billy."

"I love you, too." Bill sniffles. He takes a few deep breaths before raising the gun. "But you're not Georgie." He fires it. "Georgie" falls back, lying still on the floor as we all stare quietly. Then he screams, body seizing and filling out into something different. Roars pour from Its mouth as its limbs grow. It sits up with a grin.

"Kill it, Bill! Kill it!" Eddie screams as it stands up, Richie and I gripping onto each other for dear life.

"Oh, shit!" Richie gasps as we all start screaming. We're chanting at Bill to kill it as he stands there, gun in hand.