-'☆》𝟏𝟖《☆'-

The Neibolt House is worse than we remember. Slime coated the walls and cobwebs hang from the ceiling. Black slime oozes from the walls and down the stairs.

"Hmm. Well, I love what he's done with the place." Richie states, squeezing my hand as the slime sizzles.

"Beep beep, Richie," Bev replies. Richie huffs and we walk farther into the house. We enter a familiar room, the room Eddie fell from the ceiling. I can picture the young boy screaming and fully breaking one of my fingers when Richie put his arm back in place.

"Hey, hey. That's the basement, right?" Eddie points to the door to the side of the kitchen. Bill glances through when we hear a pained groan.

"Ben?" We hear Bev yell as the door slams. We all race forward, attempting to keep the door from shutting.

"No, no! Hey, hey! Ben!" Eddie screams as he and Bill bang on the door. We're all screaming for him. I pause as a stinging sensation rolls down my back. I let out a gasp and drop to my knees.

"Y/n! What's wrong?" Richie squats down, placing a hand right on the cuts. I gasp out a small scream of pain. Blood begins to dribble down my back as the fridge begins to rattle. We all stop and watch as it shakes.

"Okay, that can't be good, right?" Richie asks, shining his flashlight at the fridge. The door begins banging before slowly swinging open. A folded-up body sits inside making all of us groan. It slowly raised its head, revealing a familiar but slightly decomposing face. "It's Stan." Stan begins to scream making all of us scream. His face goes blank before his head rolls off towards me. I scramble back, knocking into Richie's legs.

"Oh, God." Eddie gasps as Bill curses. The head continues rolling before landing against a pulled-out drawer. Eddie starts to hyperventilate.

"I'd still be alive if it wasn't for you, Bill." Stan stares coldly at Bill who walks forward. I scrambled to get up with Richie's help. He holds me to him protectively, completely ignoring the blood that stains his hands.

"No," Bill mutters. Stan begins to jerk his head before starting at Richie and I with a panicked look. His face bulges at the sides.

"Richie, Y/n, what's happening to me?" We just stare as an insect-like leg burst from the side of his face. More burst out as he gasps in pain. I cringe as one comes from his eye. The legs lift his head from the ground as Eddie yelps.

"You gotta be fucking kidding," I mutter as Stan starts to laugh. He starts running around the room, snapping his teeth at us.

"Fuck!" Richie yells, dodging spider stan. Hey that rimes. Spider Stan, Spider Stan, does whatever a spider can. Fuck, not the time. Spider Stan changes direction and goes for Eddie.

"Oh, God damn it, get it away from me. Oh, god!" He kicks it and he goes flying towards me. He lands on my chest and I grab his face, trying to ignore the legs digging into my arms.

"Go fuck yourself!" I scream, ripping a leg from his face. He squeals in pain as dark greenish blood spills from the hole. I quickly throw him and he lands in front of Bill who hits him away. Bill and Richie look into the room Stan was in, Pennywise's laugh ringing through.

"Eddie. Hey. Are you okay?" I question as Bill and Richie walk over. Eddie is still pushed into the corner he put himself in.

"I'm-" He stops as a line of drool drips in front of us. We all slowly look up to see Stan in between the ceiling beams. He gives a little smile.

"Oh, there he is," Richie states, flashing his light at it. Stan launches down, gripping onto Richie's face as he falls back. Bill rolls on top of Richie and begins to pull at spider Stan. "Get it off of me!" I can hear the other losers racing towards us yelling.